Epilogue

TEN YEARS LATER

"It was your fault Y/N. You always take a million years to get ready, even if we are just going to the mall", Jimin, your husband, argued with you as you entered the mall to meet Taehyung, your best friend and his partner.

"No don't you blame me. It was you who wanted to go for another round this morning, which you and I both know was the main reason we are both late"

"Okay Y/N, don't bring my needs into this", his countered, cheeks red as he remembered your actions from the morning.

"Well you should control your needs Jimin", you laughed teasingly.

You walked into the food court where you'd agreed to meet with Taehyung and his boyfriend. Yes, Taehyung had a boyfriend and yes, you were proud of him for accepting his reality and loving the people he loved no matter what people said.

Jimin and you looked around the place trying to spot two young men. Jimin alerted you pointing towards the couple who were seated with drinks on the table, Taehyung was flashing you his boxy grin while his boyfriend Jungkook, gave you his charming bunny smile.

You took your seat and all four of you decided to get some pizza. Taehyung and Jimin went for the ones with no spice at all, those two couldn't handle spice. Whereas Jungkook and you just ate whatever you wanted to. That was one thing you really liked about him, he loved food as much as you did and if not more.

The food arrived and you asked Taehyung when he and Jungkook were planning on getting married.

"So Tae, when are you and Kook planning on getting hitched?"

"We're in no hurry Y/N", he said looking at his boyfriend who nodded.

"Yeah unlike you and Chim, we plan on enjoying our youth", Jungkook continued for him and they both burst out laughing while Jimin tried to punch them playfully.

They weren't wrong though, you and Jimin had been married for almost two years now. Jimin got down on one knee and popped the question when you were both twenty three and then you got married a year later in Italy with all of your friends and family present. Now, both of you being twenty six would get teased by your friends for getting married that soon, but you and Jimin knew that it was all in the perfect time.

"Oh shut up. Jimin and I are extremely happy with each other okay and we still do enjoy ourselves, right babe?", you looked at Jimin who was sitting beside you.

"Well sure except for when she is on her periods. That time is a separate hell", he said and laughed with the other boys as you hit his elbow.

"I'm lucky I guess", piped in Taehyung "I don't have to deal with period hormones"

"Hey hey don't you guys forget I'm still here", you rolled your eyes at the three annoyingly childish men.

"Oh yeah lets save the talk for when there's no women around", and they all started laughing again.

After you guys finished your food, you walked around the mall chatting away about random things and your respective jobs. You also bought a few things for your house and a present for your niece who was soon going to be two years old. Taehyung and Jungkook too did some household shopping since they were moving into a new apartment which was extremely close to yours and Jimin's. 

All of you were super excited about seeing each other very often. Jimin and Taehyung already were super close to each other since they worked at the same agency, 'HYBE Entertainment' as music producers. The songs they produce and write together were for sure hits. Jungkook had his own production company, 'Golden Closet Films', which too was popular among the audience.

You, worked as a leading fashion designer for a mainstream label. You did want to start your own brand and design clothes and handle the business the way you want to, but you decided to wait until you were about 30 so you could understand how everything works by then.

Despite all the high end jobs you people had, you managed to keep your identity unknown most of the time so you could lead a humble life without anyone trying to meddle with your privacy. Once all the shopping was done, the boys decided to visit the Coex Aquarium which was the talk of the town lately due to the new shark that was vigorous.

As you made your way to the exit of the mall and got into your car, all laughing and happy, you knew that you were one of those lucky ones who would always give and receive abundant love throughout your life, and for that you thanked every spirit blessing you. Honestly, the only thing you wish for is for all of this to stay forever, that was ONE HOPE you always had.