20.

You walked in to Jimin's apartment in a black dress that had a mesh net in your shoulders, a ribbon at your hips which showed your curves in a decent yet admirable way, and flared after that until it ended at your knee.

The reason you wore this dress was because Jimin personally asked you to. You didn't know the reason since he wanted to keep it a surprise, but you hoped it was worth getting all dolled up.

You walked into the elevator of the apartment and pressed the last floor which would take you to the rooftop. The elevator ride felt like 15 hours, each floor it passed left your heart beating faster. What was Jimin planning? Would it be something you would want to say yes to? Will you say yes if he asks you a question that would change the kind of relationship you have now?

You walked into the rooftop and were welcomed with a red carpet covered in white rose petals which led up to a box. It looked so fucking beautiful and perfect that you loved every part of this night already. You walked up to the box at the end of the red carpet and it had a sign on top it which read,

'Open it - Jimin'

You slowly but carefully undid the ribbon and once you let it fall to the ground, a firework went off in the sky which was now dark. 

Your eyes could not believe it. It was so beautiful, and mesmerizing. Your eyes glued to the fireworks show put up in front of you. One by one, each firework lit up the sky after a sound which indicated it was going to happen.

 One by one, each firework lit up the sky after a sound which indicated it was going to happen

The fireworks show continued for 20 minutes with different patterns and colors, each of them so beautiful and so unique

The fireworks show continued for 20 minutes with different patterns and colors, each of them so beautiful and so unique. The last one was the best one and your personal favorite, a pink and blue heart with golden sparkles all around them.

 The last one was the best one and your personal favorite, a pink and blue heart with golden sparkles all around them

When the firework stopped you were breathless and amazed. Tears filled in your eyes and you excitedly looked around for Jimin. Elation and eagerness to see him made you turn back and run all around the rooftop searching for him and calling out his name.

You almost left the place in search of him when you heard his voice.

Turning back around you saw Jimin standing inside the now fully open box with his arms spread out. You let out a hearty giggle which came out as more of a sigh and ran to him hugging him as soon as you got close which Jimin lose balance and he fell to the ground taking you with him as you fell on top of him.

You stared into his blue eyes which were shimmering with the light of the moon right above the both of you. He got up and helped you stand up too. Once you were both standing you straightened your dress and looked back at him who was watching you with loving eyes.

"Y/N - ", he started "I did all of this because I wanted to ask you something"

"Go on Jimin. It's gonna be hard to say no after all of this", you chuckled referring to the incredible show he arranged for you.

He took your hand in his and pulled you a little closer to him.

"I know that we are just friends right now, and I know that you may want to do this with anyone better but Y/N Y/L/N, I wanna ask you.."

He closed his eyes, took a deep breath and looked into your eyes again, with all the love he had for you.

"I wanna ask if you will go to prom with me?"

You looked at him, his sincere eyes, his hands that were tenderly holding yours and made up your mind. You looked back at him with the biggest grin and said,

"YES. YES JIMIN. I WILL GO TO PROM WITH YOU", you accepted half crying and half laughing overwhelmed with everything that happened this evening, this beautiful and marvelous evening.

He laughed with tears in his eyes and pulled you into a tight hug wrapping his arms around you.

"Thank you so much Y/N"

"No Jimin. Thank you for doing this. This was beautiful, this was everything I've ever dreamed about and everything more, so thank you"

Jimin and you had tears in your eyes and stood there for a longs time just holding each other with these probably newly developed feelings.

Later that night, he took you out to dinner in a fancy restaurant and treated to you the tastiest food you've ever eaten and tasted very expensive too. You don't know if you deserved this or not but it was happening in your life and you couldn't believe a second of it.

When he dropped you home, you felt as if he wanted to kiss you. You could guess with the numerous glances to your lips but everything that night was overwhelming already. 

You decided to wait until this settled down before taking it further.

This is the dress you wore to the promposal!

A/N - How did you like this chapter? The ending is no where close tho so stay updated.