30.

"Where are we going now?", you asked leaning onto his shoulder, his arm around your waist.

"You'll see", he said placing a kiss to your forehead.

It took the driver 30 minutes to take you to that place. When you got there, Jimin took your hand and led you out of the limo but before you could see anything, he put his hands over your eyes to block any line of vision.

"I want you to look only when I tell you to look, okay?", he instructed you.

"Okay"

Jimin slowly guided you along the road. it was a very uneven platform before you reached grass. You could smell the freshness of the environment and it seemed as it you were in some kind of river. The only river that is close to your school is the Han river, so that's where you must be.

You knew where you were, yet didn't say a word and just let Jimin do his thing as he guided you to a place and stood there for sometime. Suddenly, you heard splashing of water and flinched but Jimin's hold was steady.

A few seconds later, Jimin removed his hands. You opened your eyes to be met with this..

"Wow!", you were marveled by the Han River Rainbow Fountain Show

"Wow!", you were marveled by the Han River Rainbow Fountain Show. You had always wanted to see one but the timing was just never right.

Jimin and you looked at the Fountain show in awe. It was so beautiful, so fascinating and the best part about it was that Jimin, you don't know how, found a secluded place and hence only the two of were here watching it while all the other people were somewhere else

"This is so fuckin beautiful Jimin"

"I know right, just like you"

Damn!! He just knew what to say to make you go all red blushing.

Jimin wrapped his arm around your waist and pulled you closer to him. He spun you around so you were facing him and looked into your eyes and probably, even your soul. He slowly got closer and connected his lips with yours. You melted into the kiss and let him take control when he asked for permission with his tongue.

You pulled back and smiled at Jimin. At this point, you just knew that you would never be able to get enough of him and his kisses. He gave you one last peck on the lips before pulling back completely. He took your hands in his just like that day. two weeks ago, when he asked you to go with him to prom and asked you,

"Y/N I really really like you... so will you officially be like to be called my girlfriend?"

You giggled and nodded at him, "Yes Jimin! Yes"

"What? Really?", he seemed surprised and very excited. Did he really think you would say no? After everything he has done for you? After this night?

"Yes, I really didn't think you would wait this long to ask me to be your girlfriend to be honest", you said honestly.

"Well...", he scratched his neck sheepishly, "I wanted it to be in the perfect moment"

"This was beyond perfect Jimin, trust me", you grinned up at the boy who looked extremely shiny in the moonlight, his eyes shining like diamonds.

As you and Jimin continued to stare into the night sky, holding each other in your arms, you came to think about how just ONE CHOICE lead you until here. One choice that Taehyung made of leaving you while Jimin also made just one choice of staying with you, despite how broken you were. And finally, One choice that you made of choosing Jimin to be your utmost happiness and partner.

It was true. It was true that ONE CHOICE could change stories, and happy endings. It changed yours, and you were overwhelmed and beyond happy that Jimin was your happy ending, because after everything that happened, it was always going to be him.

✨THE END✨

A/N - Epilogue ahead!!