22.

Jimin and you decided to get designer a dress and suit to wear to the prom so you went to a shop that had absolutely everything, "The Rodeo Drive". 

After much convincing Jimin accepted to let you pay for the dress yourself. He was pretty adamant wanting to pay for the dress apparently since he was guy. But you wanting to be independent told him that "It is 2021 and I can pay for the dress myself OK!"

And when you told him you'd rather not go to the prom than go with a dress someone else paid for, he had choice but to accept.

So here you were standing in front of the dresses store. The dresses looked expensive but beautiful at the same time. Some of them were so bright and colorful while the rest were pastel in dull colors and you were sure would make you feel sophisticated.

Jimin pointed to a red one and asked you to try it on. You went in to the changing room and put it on, but even though the dress was beautiful, you didn't think it suited you well.

Dress after dress and disappointment after disappointment, you were tired of just changing clothes every minute. Jimin was seated in a chair outside the dressing room and would give you a smile every time you tried on a new one, but you could tell that he was tired too.

You were on the verge of giving up and moving on to another store when Jimin pointed to a dress at the very end the store. The moment your eyes fell on it, you wanted it. It was so pretty and alluring. You walled over to the dress and just hoped that you could afford something so lovely.

Jimin motioned you to try it on. When you wore the dress, it fit you perfectly, just like the magical glass shoe fit for Cinderella. You knew that this dress was it. There was no going back, no more options.

 THIS WAS THE DRESS!

Jimin's eyes raked over your entire body awestruck once you came out with the dress

Jimin's eyes raked over your entire body awestruck once you came out with the dress. He muttered something like "You look perfect" under his breath but you heard it and a blush spread across your cheeks.

"Do you like it?", you asked looking at him.

"I think I'm lucky to go with you"

"Thanks Jimin", you smiled looking at him.

After paying for your dress, Jimin and you decided to go to a different shop to buy a suit for Jimin. He took comparatively lesser time than you to choose a suit. A plain black suit with a Gucci brooch which made him look like a billion looks.

No he wasn't lucky to go to the prom with you. You were lucky to be asked by him. You were sure you must have saved the lives of a million people in your previous life to call this man your date to the prom.

 You were sure you must have saved the lives of a million people in your previous life to call this man your date to the prom

WOAH HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THIS LUCKY?!!

You had the urge to push back the hair falling on his forehead, but controlled yourself. You were in a public place after all.

You walked with him to the cash counter to pay the bill. The woman over there kept shooting him flirty look while asking him questions like

'What's your idea of a perfect date?'

'Want to know a secret?' 

'What is your biggest turn on?'

She was pissing you off so fucking much and you wish you could just punch her right in the face, especially when she would smile at him and then at you. When she asked him if she could kiss him, you lost him. He just gave her an awkward smile, but didn't tell her to back off or anything.

You slightly yelled at Jimin to do the billing faster and leave the store.

He gave you a started confused look and you couldn't take it. Did he really not notice she was flirting with him? Why were boys so oblivious? Ugh!

But why the hell were you feeling so jealous when someone else flirted with him? Were you starting to fall for him and his charms.

Not that you were against the entire idea though, Jimin was an awesome person and a very charismatic human being.

"What the hell was that Y/N?", he asked you once you were out of the store.

"She was flirting with you Jimin, did you really not notice?"

"NO!", you saw the expression on his face and realised he was being serious. You just stomped out of the shopping complex faster than him, while he followed you a few inches behind.

When you were out, you just looked back at him with tired expression and asked,

"Can we just go home now?"

"Sure come on it's been a long day"

Jimin called a taxi and the both of you got in. You didn't talk about a lot of things, just about school and other non vital stuff. The most important topic of the taxi ride was the new song by a K-pop group TXT called 'Cat & Dog'.

Jimin dropped you off outside your house and bid you goodbye. You just wanted to go home, lie on your super comfy bed and sleep. Yes it was just 8 PM, but you were still very exhausted by the events of the day.

However, you were shocked to find him standing on your porch with tears staining his handsome face and golden features. What was he doing here? Why did he come back?

"Tae - Taehyung?"

A/N - Please vote!