27.

You walked into your neighborhood park with your hands in the pocket of your jeans. You wanted to take a walk around the park to emit the boredom out of your life. 

You had asked Jimin to come with you to the park, but he apparently had to stay back in his music class for missing yesterday's class. The reason he missed yesterday's class was because he came over to your place to have a movie marathon, even though the both of you did more than just watch movies.

That night still left a tingling sensation on your skin. The way his lips molded against yours, the warmth of his skin on yours, your fingers tracing patterns on his bare chest and back. The way he moaned when you grinded your clothed core against his bulge while straddling him and making out with him.

It was a bummer the night had to end the way it ended. You wish you could have felt more and seen more of him. But Jimin promised you it wasn't going to stay long like this and you believed him. 

Walking further into the park, you were met with running children and walking adults. There was no one of your age, everyone was probably preparing for the prom that was going to take place next weekend. Every single student was excited, including yourself. This was going to be your first high school dance, and you were glad you were going with someone. You were always afraid you'd never find a date to your prom.

As you walked deeper and deeper into the park, you reached the fountain and found a familiar back sitting down over there. You walked over to him and saw him staring at the ground in deep thought, or maybe he had just zoned out. The boy did love zoning out a lot.

"Hey Tae", you waved in front of his face to wake him from his reverie. He looked up at you gave you his cheeky boxy smile, which immediately brought a smile to your face too. He got up and pulled you into a hug inhaling the scent of your hair. You both stayed like that for a minute until he pulled away and looked at you with fondly eyes. 

"What made you come here?", you asked him.

"Just wanted to clear my head off things, what about you?"

"I just wanted to walk for sometime in peace", you shrugged.

"So can we walk together?", he asked you shyly and you nodded at him grinning.

The both of you walked around the park next to each talking about a lot of stuff. Taehyung told you about everything Aera had done to him, and how much he hates her now. You also told him about school and Scrooge's class. You didn't tell him about Jimin because you didn't know how he'd react.

You didn't think he'd react in a negative way. Taehyung was the first person who told you that Jimin had a crush on you. You denied it at that time while he was just teasing you. Well, now if you told him, one thing was for sure, he'd tease the shit out of you.

When you were walking, Taehyung came to a sudden stop. You halted too and looked at him questioningly. He looked into your eyes as if he was searching for some answers but couldn't find anything worthwhile. He took a deep breath and exhaled it with a sigh. It was clear he wanted to say something but couldn't get it out.

"Is something wrong Tae?", you questioned him.

"Y/N remember when you confessed to me about your feelings that night?", you nodded to his question unsure where this was going.

"Well after you left and I started dating Aera, I thought a lot about my feelings and I guess in a few weeks I realised that Aera was not the person I loved, it was.."

"It was?"

"It was you Y/N, It was you I loved"

You were pretty sure you looked baffled by what just came out of his mouth. Did he just say that?