26.

Warnings : Slight Smut

It was a rainy Tuesday evening, and you were waiting for Jimin to come over to your apartment for a movie marathon, in a pair of black shorts and white ripped T shirt. You knew that Jimin liked it when you dressed like this and that was the main reason you picked out this pair of clothing exposing your legs for him to see. Jimin and you hadn't done anything romantic before, but a part of you (entire you to be very very honest) wanted that to change.

Over the past months, your bonding with Jimin had become stronger and stronger. You wanted him to make a move on you and you thought he would with time. Turns out the boy is too shy to even kiss you first. So, you had taken it upon yourself to make him make a move, and if he doesn't make a move, you would make the first move. 

Screw the fears you weren't gonna let Jimin go by being scared of ruining you relationship like you did with Taehyung. You wouldn't be able to take it if he also found someone who he thought was better than you and left you. Hence, it was today during a movie that you would either provoke him to make a move or do it yourself. You took a deep breath and waited for Jimin's arrival.

The ringing of the door bell snapped you out of your thoughts and you jumped up from the couch and practically running towards the door. Standing behind the closed door, you reminded yourself of everything you were planning to do, and if something more happens.. well good for you girl. Swinging the door open, you were met with the sight of a very sexy looking Jimin who was half drenched from the rain. It was going to be a long night.

He was wearing a white T shirt that was now see through due to the rains that you would happily bless. His wet shirt clung to all the right parts and accentuated all the toned muscles of his body. You moved your eyes further down his body and noticed he was wearing black jeans that you had chosen for him one day the both of you had been shopping together. It fit him oh so gorgeously.

His golden skin was shimmering with rain droplets and his hair looked damp. The dampness of his entire body was so sexy making the already sexy and cute Jimin look like a complete sex god from heaven. You noticed the way he was looking at you with a hint of lust and want. His eyes raked through your body as if he take you right there with you sat on his lap. He bit his lip and his breath hitched when he noticed your white T shirt was see through and he could see you black lace bra through it.

You quickly pulled him into a hug and held him tightly as a form of greeting. His breathing became uneven due to the warmth your body was providing him compared to the cold chilly breeze outside. You welcomed him inside the house and he bent down to take off his muddy, wet shoes giving you a full view of his butt, leaving nothing to the imagination. You quickly looked away diminishing the extremely sinful thoughts forming inside your head.

"What are we watching tonight?", he asked taking a seat on your couch and himself comfortable, you following a few moments later. 

"I was thinking something other than the fantasy movies we are used to seeing? Something more mature?", you asked him shuffling through the movies on your Netflix watchlist until you picked one and looked at Jimin, eager to see his expression.

He saw the movie was 'Fifty Shades of Grey', and his jaw hung open. "That? Are we even old enough to watch that?", you knew he wasn't concerned because of the age factor. He was worried because there were so many sex scenes and he wouldn't be able to control himself. Which is kind of what you wanted.

You started the movie and sat next to Jimin with a blanket covering both of your bodies. A box of pizza that you ordered earlier sitting on your. The movie was going on smoothly until one the sex scenes started playing. Jimin quickly started staring at the screen and fidgeting with his fingers and the hem of his pastel T shirt not wanting to look at you or anything else. Awkwardness and silence except the lewd sound on the TV filled the room, and you began to think this was a wrong move.

You slowly turned your head and looked at Jimin's lap first. Bad idea because the first thing that caught your attention was the bulge in Jimin's jeans. Your eyes slowly raked over his body and then looked up to his face. He was biting his bottom lip, his eyes not leaving the TV screen. You placed a hand on his lap and he looked at you, his pupils clearly dilated and filled with lust and probably other sinful things.

The moans he heard from the TV made him bite his lip and push his hair back, while looking at him. Your breathing faltered and hitched at the sight of him and you removed your hand from his thigh. Neither of you spoke a single word after that, the TV sounds and your breathing being the only noises filling the atmosphere. When another sex scene started unravelling on the screen, Jimin turned and looked at you studying your expression.

He slowly tested the waters by placing a hand on your bare thigh and when you looked up him he gave you a small smile. The both of continued staring at each other, eyes travelling over each other's face and features. You noticed the numerous number of glances Jimin left on your soft lips, maybe wanting to connect them with his pink one. He carefully put his one hand around your waist holding your hips with his warm palm.

He looked down at your lips and then back at you, asking for permission to kiss you. And as if you had a secret bond where you could talk with eye contact, you understood him. You slowly nodded your head and he connected both of your lips.

The mere touch of his soft lips against your left you breathless. You just stayed there touching each other barely. After some time you moved you hands that were resting on your thighs and placed them on his damp chest signaling him to go deeper. He started moving lips against your sucking on your bottom lip first and then on your upper lip while you sucked his lips too, his upper lip first and then his lower lip.

Without a second thought, you moved to sit on his laps and how were straddling him while his hands were gripping you waist and hips. Your lips moved against each other's like magic and Jimin pushed you down on to the couch so that he was on top of you and you under him. His lips disconnected with yours and moved to your neck, sucking and biting not to harshly. You lifted you hips up and grinded your clothed core with his prominent bulge.

Jimin hurriedly took off his shirt while you took off yours. He smirked when he saw you in just your bra and very short shorts. In one swift motion, Jimin pulled down your shorts and threw them somewhere on the floor. You left out small moans as he reconnected your lips with his. His lips were wet and warm, his hands on your hips gripping you like you were his property. He traced his tongue on your lips asking for permission, and you parted your lips giving in to him.

Your hands flew out to grab his bulge and he let out moans of your name. Now, that was like music to your ears. You pulled down his zip and unbuttoned his jeans impatiently and he chuckled at your urgency. He helped you take off his pants leaving him in his black boxers. He hovered back on top of you and kissed you again. After a few moments of making out, Jimin looked back up at you with a different expression.

It was expression of realization and abash, when you realize that you've forgotten something important.

"What's the matter?", you asked him when he abruptly got back up and kneeled on your couch as you sat back up to covering yourself with the blanket, suddenly feeling insecure.

"I don't have a condom Y/N", he said disappointment lacing his features. "Oh", you let out a long and downhearted sigh. This is not how you wanted the night to end. Jimin and you quickly put on your clothes back and sat down on the couch again. He looked at you with miserable eyes and mewled a small 'sorry'.

"No Jimin, you don't have to apologize. I mean you didn't know this night was gonna lead up to this", you tried to cheer him up, He looked back up with a small smile on his lips, and bent down to peck you on the lips. "Some other day", he promised you and you looked down at your hands on your lap blushing.

The rest of the night, you just watched movies, movies other than fifty shades of grey. If you did watch Fifty Shades, both of you would give in to your lust and you might end up getting pregnant after a month. To avoid that happening, Jimin and you collectively decided to watch 'Finding Nemo'. The both of you were crying by the time the movie finished but hey, at least the sexual tension between the both of you was long gone.

A/N - Underage readers, I hope I didn't scar your eyes with this sinful shit.

And btw, wrap it before you tap it.  😉😂