My Fair Lady

I woke up to the bells ringing. I heard the the army running towards my small village. The bedroom was bright with sunlight and it hurt my tired eyes. "I see you're awake." A servant of the castle sat at the corner of the room. "Good morning my lady. Breakfast is waiting for you in the dining room." She pointed out the door and stood up. "I shall guide you." The servant helped me get out of bed and dress. She took me out of the room and helped me limp through the halls. "Thank you.." I said with a breathy sigh. "You're welcome." She stated bluntly. She obviously wasn't happy but when money is needed people will do anything to get it.

I gasped in amazement as I entered the large dining hall. The stained glass made a beautiful scene as the sunlight pressed their colors to the wall. A large table decorated beautifully stood before me. All different kinds of sweets and foods were displayed perfectly. After all I have been through, this was heaven.

I noticed the three daughters of the large woman sat near the end of the table. They were eating sweets and drinking a deep red liquid. "Hi!" "I Wish I could have a taste.." "Mother seems to like you!" They all spoke at once. I shook from remember how they dragged me the night before. "Hello ladies.." I spoke shakily. "Hi!" This time only one spoke. She waved at me and held a big smile. I waved back and slightly smiled. The servant led me to chair in the middle of the table and sat me down. "Enjoy my lady.." Be bowed and left. I grabbed a few muffins and eggs and left it at that.

A new servant walked in with a wheelchair. He helped me into the wheelchair and took me out. "Hello, (Y/N)!" The voice of the tall woman boomed from behind you. "Mistress!" The servant immediately bowed, I bowed too. "Hello my fair lady!" I quickly stated. "I need your hand." She helded out hand for me to place my hand in, of which I did. She delicately undid the bandages on my hand. "Grab me a knife." The command sent the servant away. "So the weather is nice today.." I awkwardly state. "Ah yes it is quite nice out." I blushed and looked away. "Here is your knife Lady Dimitrescu." The servant handed the woman the knife. I flinched as she reopened my wound. She licked my hand while holding eye contact. I blushed and once again looked away.

"Mmm... Darling you taste delicious.." The lady's eyes went half lidded. "T-thank you ma'am.." She let go of my hand and the servant redid my bandages. "What's your name?" I asked. I was surprised when the girl broke out in tears. "Bethany.." She mumbled. "Hi Bethany, I'm (Y/N)!" I smiled and so did she. "How old are you?" She looked up at me and frowned. "14" My eyes widened. "Only 14!? You shouldn't be here! You're to young to work!" I panicked. My mom mode was activated and there was no turning it off.

"Ladies!" We whipped our heads around. One of the three Dimitrescu daughters stood before us. "My mother requests for the new um.. Human to come to the lounge room on the second floor. "Yes.." Bethany nodded and pushed me away.

"How did you get here?" Bethany questioned. "I snook in and got caught. I honestly don't understand why I'm getting treated so well." I tilted my head in confusion. "That's odd.." Bethany shrugged it off. "Where are your parents." "I wouldn't know. I was born here. I don't know where they went. They left me when I was 8."  "Oh.. I'm sorry.." "No it's ok! The food here is great!" Bethany smiled brightly. "Call me Beth by the way." We entered an old looking elevator and went up.

"Now if I remember correctly.." "What do you mean?" "Oh I mainly work on the ground floor." She pushed me into another beautifully decorated room. "Should I stay? My lady?" Bethany looked towards a dark part of the room. "No you can leave." Bethany left me alone with Lady Dimitrescu. "So.." I fiddle with my thumbs as we sat in silence. "You're to stay here." The woman spoke up. "W-what?" I looked with pure confusion. "You shall stay in this castle till further notice, in other words you're mine now." Her golden eyes shown through the darkness. I deeply blushed at those words. "Yes my Lady.." She got up and walked out.

"How was it with the mistress?" Bethany questioned as she entered the room. "Lovely.." I stared at the ground, a violent blush still painted my face. "Oh really?" Bethany grabbed my wheelchair. "Yes" I looked up at her. "Can you like women?" She looked down at me in surprise. "I don't understand why it would be.. Why?" "Because I find the Lady very... Interested.." She looked up in thought for a bit. "She is very gorgeous." She pushed me back into the elevator and took us down.

"Are you.. I suppose, in love with the mistress?" Bethany questioned. "I think so.. She's the most beautiful, stunning, and gorgeous person I have ever seen." Bethany chuckled. "I'm glad I'm not the only one." "You like Lady Dimitrescu." "No I like this girl.. She's 15 though." "Ah I see.." I sighed in relief. It was nice knowing there was someone I could relate to. "I hope you get her." Bethany blushed and smiled. "Me too!" She took as into a warmly lit room. "This is the theater room, though it's more of a room for many sorts of entertainment." She set me in front of the old looking TV. I watched a very old cartoon. Bethany hummed a calming toon while brooming and cleaning the room. "What is that toon.. I feel like I have heard it before.." "Oh it's just a silly lullaby." "I see..." She continued cleaning as I watched the TV.