Clearing things up

So I'm starting this fanfic at the beginning of the attacks and Mother Miranda.

First I'll start out with Bethany and the Dimitrescu sisters: None of the sisters ages are actually mentioned so I had to come up with them. Bethany likes the youngest sister(She is stated as the youngest on the Wiki but it doesn't actually tell her actual age) Daniela. I made her 15 because I feel like these girls should be teens and I want to give them a bit more time to live than in the actual game. The oldest sister is Bela and then Cassandra follows as the middle child. Bethany and Daniela are not together but they both love each other. They are afraid of relationships so they are being cautious.

Ok now Lady Dimitrescu: Lady Dimitrescu does have her age confirmed as 40 and I made you around 36. The daughters were not actually birthed so it makes sense they are so young.

Village: So the village worships Mother Miranda which means she jas to be around for years. I put the time line as a few years after the people started worshiping her. Lady Dimitrescu and her daughters die quite early so I had to add way more time to that. I will have the attacks stop soon on the village because I mean idk I just feel like it we aren't even in it anymore.

Cat: The cover for this book is my lovely cat Dorito so everyone say hi to my kitty.

I hope this clears up any confusion and if there are anymore questions then just tell me in the comments or something