Good morning (NSFW)

PLZ I LOOK BACK AT THE OLDER CHAPTERS AND CRY WHEN I SEE THE ERRORS OMFG I'm not gonna fix it tho cuz I'm lazy soooo.. If you can't tell, my mommy issues are STRONG in this one.

I woke up, noticing that my love wasn't beside me. I sit up, looking around the room for Alcina, finding nothing but the same decorations that sat perfectly in their place. For some absurd reason, I was afraid. Of what? I wasn't sure. I got out of bed, putting on a robe over my night gown and quickly moving out of the room into the hall. The corridor seemed long, every step I took it seemed to grow further, as if it was keeping me away from Alcina. My pace quickened as I ran down the hall, feeling tears build in my eyes. "Alcina!? Alcina!?" I call out, hearing nothing but my own footsteps and the echo of my voice. I was alone. Completely and utterly alone in this endless hallway. I leaned against the wall, holding my head, wishing that this would all end. I sobbed, afraid I'd never see my family again. Though it was odd.. I started panicking because I couldn't find Alcina, but as I looked up I noticed a painting. There sat a little girl, two parents, and a cabin. I knew who those people were, they were me and my family. That was the image my mom hanged in the living room above the fireplace. I looked down into my hands, noticing them slowly beginning to age. "Someone help me!" I screamed, all of the sudden the world around me turned white. "Days seem sometimes as if they'll never end..." I look around to find that I was in a room, with my mother, the fire in the fireplace lighting the room in a warm light. "The sun kicks it's heels to taunt you..." I am small, I am small once more. I no longer tower over maids and wings do not weigh heavy on my back. "But after sunlit days something stays the same..." She's knitting, she looked so real, even to the pours in her skin. "Rises the moon.." My voice met hers.

"(Y/N), what were you singing so beautifully for while you sleep?" She held my face, her thumb rubbing my cheek.  "My mother.." My voice was small, gentle. I felt the weight of my wings once more. "What do you mean?" She inquired, noticing a tear like shine in my eyes. "Oh nothing my dear Alicina, don't worry yourself over something so small~" I hummed. She nodded, a small smile on her lips as she kissed my forehead. "It's almost breakfast time, let's get ready my dear..." God, she never spoke so soft. I watched her get out of bed, oh god, was she gorgeous. Her silk nightgown gently hugging her curves. "God, you are Gorgeous..." I whispered, earning a warm smile in return. I watched her dress, wearing her normal outfit. "I'll be waiting in the dining room, I love you dear." She smiled before leaving the room, her heals clicking on the wooden floor. I quickly got ready, my dress soft against my skin.

"Morning" The girls said simultaneously, acting like triplets though being completely different in almost every way

"Morning" The girls said simultaneously, acting like triplets though being completely different in almost every way. "Good morning, my love." Alcina looked up at me, her golden eyes sparkling. "Good morning." I responded before sitting beside her, feeling her arm wrap around my waist. "How are you feeling dear?" She asked, her hand beginning to drag up my dress skirt. "F-fine. What are you doing!?" I swatted at her hand to no avail. "The maids made my favorite breakfast this morning, try some. I would scarfed down the bread pudding on the plate in front of me if her fingers weren't teasing me through my underwear, my head falling into my hands as I tried to keep myself composed.

"Are you sure you're fine?" I heard her ask, a cocky edge to get voice as she slipped her fingers into my underwear, teasing my clit as she smirked at the small whine that left my mouth. "Y-yes... I'm fine." I hoped my voice wasn't too whiny as I spoke. She slipped one of her large fingers inside of me. I bit my lip to hold back the moans as her and the girls are like nothing was wrong. She slipped another in, her fingers curling and teasing my insides. My fist slammed down on the table, causing everyone to turn and look at me. "Girls, can you leave the room and close the door behind you." They nodded and listened without question, giggling as they left.

"Bend over the table." She commanded. I listened, bending over the table and presenting my ass to her. "Someone's feeling feisty this morning~" I teased. "Haha... Indeed my love. Now stay there, I'll be right back. She left the room, the door almost slamming behind her as I heard her excited steps fade away. She quickly came back, entering the room with a box in her hand before going back behind me. "Don't move." I obeyed, listening to the sound of leather and something metal clang behind me. "I think you'll like this~" She spoke before I felt her slam her hips forward, something long and thick entering. I hadn't felt something like this in so long. "I asked some of the maids what you might enjoy... Sexually. They suggested a strap on, and you seem to be living it. She was right, I loved it. Moans leaving my mouth left and right as I drooled onto the table. "God I understand why men love this, the view is elysian!" She hummed, using her thumb to move my cheek further so she could get a better view. "A-Alcina!!" I squealed, my nails digging into the wood of the table. She grabbed my wings for better support, her thrusts becoming deep and fast as she did. "Be a good for me darling and cum~" She demanded, a moan involuntarily leaving my mouth at her words as as she continued to slam away, my pleasure building as the knot in my stomach grew. "Come on princess, cum for me." She demanded again. I felt the knot snap, a flood of pleasure filling my body as I practically screamed, my body shaking as my orgasm dripped down to the floor below us. "Good girl~" She purred, pulling out slowly. I didn't get up, still processing what had happened. I heard her take off the strap and put something onto the ground before she  turned me around. "Sit." She pointed to the dildo on the floor, smirking now that she could finally see my face. "Y-yes Alcina..." I spoke in a quiet voice, sitting down on the dildo and moaning loudly, still sensitive from orgasm. "Open your mouth, it's my turn." She stood over me, presenting her pretty pussy to me as my eyes widened. "Yes ma'am." I spoke before hungrily lapping at her, savoring her taste as I grabbed her hips for support, bouncing up and down on the dildo as I did so. "Good girl~!" She moaned loudly, gripping my hair as I continued to eat her out, my tongue swirling and teasing as I moaned into her flesh, the dildo doing wonders for my insides. What was a normal 6 inches for a human was now 16 inches for me, god I loved it. "(Y/N)~! Keep going I'm close!" She whined, gripping my hair tightly as I focused my attention on her clit, my fingers working her hole. "Oh fuck yes Darling~!" She let out a loud moan, her thighs closing around my head as she orgasmed on my face. "G-god..." She panted as she lifted herself off me, chuckling at me as she lifted me up and pressing me to the table. She grabbed the dildo off the floor and start slamming with it in her hand, my body writhing beneath her as she fucked me to orgasm again. "Alcina~!!" I whined. She pulled the dildo out and put it back in the box. "We need a bath." She chuckled before picking me up and the box and carrying me into our room, heading for the bathroom.

"Did you like it?" She asked, rubbing my back softly as we sat in the bath together. "I loved it~" I hummed, leaning into her touch. "Good... It was hard to find one that would actually pleasure you, thankfully humans are batshit crazy enough to fit something that big inside them so I found something that fit you perfectly~" She purred, pulling me closer to her and kissing me softly. "Haha, I'm glad you found one." I chuckled in response, relaxing against her. "Oh I love you, but can you turn around? Your wings are in my face!" I laugh turning around and resting my head in her chest. "Better?" I ask and a big smile forms on her face. "Always better when I can see your beautiful face~" I blushed and looked away, straddling her lap and wrapping my arms around her shoulders. "I love you~" She hummed into my ear.

"I love you too."

Eat up you lil weirdos. I got a message from Wattpad saying y'all were annoyed with me not posting and to that I say~ Idc. Love you guys but I've been busy with my bf and whatnot so I haven't had time to even really think about this but I'll try to knock these chapters out some more. Have some porn, as an apology. I have rewritten this chapter 3 whole damn times so ENJOY. I wrote this on my phone, any mistake should be put on the tiny ass keyboard. My laptop is broken, it's 8 years old, can you blame it?