Burning Passion (Halloween special)

~Hello lovelies! This is finally the halloween special you've all been waiting for!

These our main characters costumes!
Alcina: Vampire
(Y/N): Plague Doctor/Succubus
Bethany: Victor (Corpse bride)
Sebastian: Sebastian (Black Butler)
Olive: Zombie
Daniela: Emily (Corpse Bride)
Cassandra: Spider Woman
Bela: Ariel (The Little Mermaid)

I hope you enjoy! Sorry for the wait! My mental health has been bad these past years, I am sorry.

This chapter will be NSFW so have fun!~

"Happy halloween!" Bethany cheered. Her Victor wig almost falling off. She was holding hands with her match, Daniela, or Emily. Daniela decided to match her love, cutting off the 6 yeat streak as going as the Hocus Pocus witches with her sisters, but she didn't care. Both were amazing movies.

"Happy halloween!" I cheered in return as I entered the dining hall. "All of you better be greatful, it took a lot of convincing to get Alcina to let all of you dress up for halloween!" I spoke in a forced demanding tone.

"We are all very greatful, ma'am" Olive slipped around me and made her way to the kitchen, being sure that everything was perfect. The place was beautiful, banners of carved pumkins and bats lined the walls and the velvet table cloth looked stunning.

"I just adore your costume, (Y/N)!" Sebastian looked me up and down, his red eye contacts being a little wonky. I was wearing a semi-revealing Plague doctor costume, my legs on display. My wings sticking out from the open back. I had to have my costume custom made because I couldn't find anything that would fit.
(The costume ☟ The cape is on the waist instead cuz yk, wings)

"Why thank you Sebastian, I love your costume too!" He smiled, he then hurried off to set up the table more properly, Alcina set up a large feast for this night and said if anyone ruined it, it would be their end

"Why thank you Sebastian, I love your costume too!" He smiled, he then hurried off to set up the table more properly, Alcina set up a large feast for this night and said if anyone ruined it, it would be their end. "(Y/N)~" Alcina called from down the hall. "Yes dear, I'm coming" I say as I hurry towards her room, my cape flowing behind me.

"Yes hun?" I spoke as I poked my head through the doorway. "What do you think?" The large woman stood before me, her breasts being pushed up by the corset, her legs sticking out through the slits in her dress, and her height being boosted by her heals. "S-stunning" I fumble upon my words, I've never seen her like this.

"Do you not like it?" She asks and goes to look in the mirror. "No! It's just you're so... Um... You're so sexy..." I say shyly, ot feels weird saying it. Like I'm back in the village, with men saying how sexy I was in the pub. "Oh is that so doll...~" Her voice dropped into a sensual and deep tone and she leaned down to my level. I gulped, her lips were so close to mine. I've kissed her before but this felt different. Her hot breath and heaving chest left me weak and a feeling in my lower abdomen started to grow.

"Kiss me." And with that, I was whisked off my feet. She ripped the top part of my costume and exposed my bare breasts. She bit hungrily at my neck, not with the urge to eat, but lust. Lust for me. Her hands traveled to the back of my corset and with a simple flick of the wrist, it was off and on the floor. Her tongue made swirls on my sensitive neck has her large hands fondled my chest. "Mm~" I moaned out. She looked at me, her eyes changed. No longer were they the loving eyes I saw, they were filled with lust. I saw her desires in her eyes and knew, it was finally happening. I took off the rest of my costume quickly, her doing the same with her own. I stared at her large plump breasts, my mouth drooling. She pushed me down on the bed and kissed me passionately. She then slowly started to move her way down, her lips softly kissing my skin. She gently kissed the inside of my thigh before biting. She tore no flesh, she only left marks of her love. She looked up at me, asking with her eyes if it was ok for her to continue. I shook my head yes and then I was in pure ecstasy. Her tongue made straight way for my clit, making me moan out in pleasure. She inserted a digit into my wet cunt, I had to cover my mouth in order to keep my moans under control. She lapped at my wetness eagerly. "This is even better than your blood, princess." I couldn't take it anymore, I moaned out loudly and came all over her large hand. Everything went white, my body jerking and shaking. I haven't felt this in a long time. "Oh! Alcina~!" I moan once more, the waves of pleasure just barely beging to calm down.