The Sweetest Touch (SFW)

~Omg this one is so short~

"You're getting married!?!?!?!?!?!" Bethany spit out her tea as Sebastian stared in pure surprise. "Yes, I am. Alcina proposed right when I got back from getting my things." Sebastian set down his tea, pulled off him gloves, and looked me in the eye. "Is this not a bit odd? You two have know each other for so little time! I must say it's almost like it's planned! I understand 'love at first sight' but this is a to far is it not?" Bethany nodded her head in agreement. "Well I wish to appose your statement you are making... A bit of sense." They grabbed a piece of paper, writing down what seemed to be a list. "Look at everything that has happened. You were one of the very few younger woman in your village and you also were in the rich family." "Oh, and you also got really close with Lady Dimitrescu with in no time! I agree she is very VERY beautiful but it is a bit quick."

"Darling!" Alcina called from outside my door. "Coming Ally!" I ran up to the door, opening it quickly. "What a nickname" "So creative" I heard the two snicker behind me. "I was hoping we could plan the wedding, though Mother Miranda will have to help plan, of course." She reached her hand through the door, grabbing mine and tugging it lightly. I came up through the door to meet her face to face. "Well I suppose it only makes sense... Though I wish we could have alone time..." Alcina blushed and looked away, of which I did the same. Our sexual activity was very little and the only trade of sexual actions that were made between us were only small kisses. "I suppose I could sort something out..." She mumbled.

(ENCREDIBLY LONG TIME SKIP)

"So you must of had fun~" I hear Sebastian tease as I entered the room. "Excuse me?" I asked, shocked. "Everyone heard you and the Lady~ Don't hide it, you had sex didn't you?" Sebastian teased some more as Bethany giggled behind him. "I'll have you know that's none of your b-" "You were almost screaming! You two made it everyone's business!" Bethany laughed and poked fun at me. "I- I'm sorry?" I apologized confusingly. "No need to apologize hun, you finally got some!" I blushed as Sebastian and Bethany laughed uncontrollably. "Shut up you two! Get out I need to change!" "Hell yea you do!" "Shut up!" I tossed them out of my bedroom.

I put on a lovely blue dress, it reaching all the way down to my ankles. I did up my hair in a simple bun and put in blue gemmed earrings. I did simple makeup and walked out the room, meeting Alcina in the hall. "Are you ready to go see Mother Miranda?" She asked while holding out her gloved hand. I took and walked along with her. "I wonder what'll our wedding will be like?" I asked, looking up at Alcina. "I think it will be the most beautiful thing in the world."