Her Family

The protesting villagers and yelling servants became a blur to me as Lady Dimitrescu seemed to have gotten shot. I shot up out of my chair and ran to her. "Lady Dimitrescu!" I yelled. It took me awhile to notice that when ever she got shot she just flinched. "Are you ok..?" I looked up at her with pure worry. Her daughters looked perfectly calm as all this played out. "Yes." She looked perfectly calm too. "Now move before you get shot." I slowly backed up.

"Do your legs even hurt? What's
the point of the wheelchair?" Bethany face palmed. "Of course my legs hurt! I don't want to be in a wheelchair all day anyways." I snapped at her. She held back a laugh as she pushed away the wheelchair. "Ok now that your rush of adrenaline is done walk to me." She had a smirk on her face as she teased me. "Fine!" I stumbled over to her. At this point the pain the bearable. "I can't believe they had to impale me.." I grumbled. Bethany couldn't stop this laugh as she let it all out. "Hey at least it took you on the path to living here!" She nudged me with her elbow. "I'll go get you some painkillers." She walked off.

"We'll return!" The villagers yelled. It was nice to hear that noise calm down. I knew none of the villagers. "Finally peace and quiet." I sighed and fell into a soft chair. "I'm back!" Bethany ran in with a platter. The platter held a bottle of pills and a steaming cup of tea. "Painkillers my lady!" She bored and we both laughed. I took the pain killers in silence. "How is the tea?" Bethany asked, tilting her head in question. "Lovely! What kind is it?" "Earl Grey tea." I smiled brightly and took a large sip of it. "I think I shall have this everyday!"

"I'm sorry to bother you ladies but Lady Dimitrescu requests the maiden's presence." A butler came to inform us. "What is your name good sir?" "Sebastian" "Well thank you for informing me Sebastian!" I waved at him before taking Bethany's hand. She lead me on a long walk through a beautifully decorated hall. "These halls are so long.. I'm beginning to miss wheelchair!" I whined. "Feel my pain!" Bethany dramatically sighed.

"Ah there you are!" At the end of the hall there was a large room and Lady Dimitrescu sat right in the middle of it. "I'm sorry but I request blood." She looked at me with a serious face. "Ok.." I shyly looked down. Another servant came over with a needle. "And what's your name?" "Mey-rin" "What s lovely name." I smiled brightly. I flinched when she pressed the needle into my arm. She took a small amount of it and gave it to Lady Dimitrescu. She squirted it into her mouth and sighed.

"Darling you taste... Divine..." I blushed and looked down. "Thank you.." Everyone looked at me with surprise. "You are such a polite and lovely maiden. Tell me... Have you ever had children..?" I looked up flustered. "N-no.." She looked at me with surprise. "Surely a beautiful woman like you would have been married." I shook my head and she gave me a look of sympathy. "Well my daughters are your daughters." She smiled kindly. "Thank you.." I blushed to the point it tinted my ears. "You are dismissed." We walked out of the room.

"How was it?" A bunch of servants were gathered around. "What do you mean?" I would say around almost all of the servents were here. "What happened in there!?" They all looked at me like I was a god. "We just had a nice little chat!" I smiled and walked through them. Lady Dimitrescu gave them a glare so they would know to not ask anymore questions.

"That was a bit terrifying.." Bethany shook. "Hm I guess it was." I shrugged. "I don't understand why she needs my blood but it just makes me feel... Special that she does." Bethany smirked. "I'll tell you a secret.." Bethany leaned close to my ear. "A couple butlers went and measured her breasts while measuring her for new clothes.. They're both a foot long and a foot wide!" I deeply blushed. "Oh wow..." I shooed her away. "That:s uh.. None of you business anyways haha..." I was flustered and trying to make the situation less awkward, for me at least. "Mhmmmmm.. I see that blush!" She teased. "Stop it!"

"The maiden and her maid.." The butler named Sebastian walked by and commented. "Ah I guess you are always around me." "Well I was assigned to you. Best choice the lady has ever made." We both laugh. "So where should we go and what should we do?" Bethany asked. "Maybe we can go to my room! Do each other's makeup!" I nudged her with my shoulder. I was going to give her some sort of teenage life. "That would be great!" She brightly smiled and lightly jumped. "I'm so excited for it!" "Then we better run to my room then!" We both scurried down the hall.

"I won!" "That's because your legs are healthy!" I whined as Bethany flaunted off her win. "Now where is the makeup?" I asked Bethany. "On the desk over there." Bethany pointed to a small desk with a small box. It had a lovely floral pattern and a gold lach. "I think that box may be the most dressed up thing in here!" I exclaimed as I reached and grabbed it. "Have you not seen your bed? I took a long time making that!" She pointed at the bed and pouted. "Yes, yes, it is a beautiful bed." I opened the box and there I was greeted by a bunch of expensive looking makeup. Oh wow..." I mumbled as I pulled out a deep red lipstick. "I think that would look good on you!" Bethany cheered. "Do you really think so..?" "Of course!"