The Little Man

~Guys I am so sorry for the LONG wait but I'm back now! I know I lied about the Halloween specials but I will try and get it the next time around. I won't have a regular posting schedule till summer but I'll try and keep up much better this time~

The walk to Mother Miranda's quarters was long and anxious, me an Ally had no clue what to say, though she seemed more calm about it. "Stop shaking, this will be done fast!" I nodded and tried to calm myself down. When we approached the room the doors swung open. "What is it you wish to discuss my dears?" Mother Miranda asked curiously. "We plan to get married, we need your blessing, of course" Mother Miranda looked me up and down and chuckled. "I knew you two would find each other quite entertaining! Very well, you have my blessing." She shooed us out of her room.

"What just happened?" I stood there dumbfounded. "Mother Miranda gave us her blessing, come now, we have planning to do!" And with that, I was swept away, though she got a mouth full of feathers. "Darling if you don't control those wings I may just turn into an oversized chicken!" "Good!" We both laughed. She set me down in a silk chair, I sunk down into it immediately. "I have the perfect dress for the wedding!" She ran to her closet. "Wait, wait, wait!" I ran over to her and grabbed her arm. "Haven't you heard? I can't you're dress before I walk down that isle, it's bad luck!" "How'd you know you were the one walking down the isle?" I smiled, "Lucky guess" She chuckled. "Very well then, I'll the the servants pick your dress instead."

"My lady!" Sebastian came running in. "What is it?" Me and Alcina asked. "I wish to continue my chat with the mistress, if you don't mind." Sebastian gave me a wink and I laughed. "I would love too." Sebastian took my hand and walked me out of the room, I looked back and blew Alcina a kiss. "I know you don't me being suspicious of you fiancé but I'm worried for you!" Sebastian tugged me down and grabbed my face. "We care a lot for you!" I chuckled and leaned into his palm. "I'm grateful for your worry, but I can handle myself! I'm a strong girl, no need to worry!" Sebastian nodded and let go.

"Our lady has returned to us from the furry war that has ravaged this country for ages!" Sebastian sure did like giving me one hell of a dramatic entrance. "Ah yes, the war between the cakes and the pies, I wonder who will win?" Sebastian huffed, "You're no fun!" Bethany greeted me as I sat down. "Now what is it you wished to speak about?" "Gossip! Do I look like a serious person to you?" Bethany tossed her hair over her shoulder. "Touché" We all laughed and settled down.

"So I heard from a little bird that us servants get to pick your wedding dress!" I chuckled. "You get to HELP pick out my dress, not pick it yourselves." Bethany frowned. "But I have the perfect dress picked out!" Sebastian and I both leaned in the hear further. "It's white, a classic, and it's absolutely beautiful! We'd have to get you fitted for it but I'm sure it will take no time at all!" Bethany excitingly explained.

"Tea and biscuits anyone?" A slim woman stepped into the room. She had red hair and ivory eyes. "I would love some!" "Me too!" "Me three!" We all exclaimed. "Very well she chuckled, "What's your name?" I asked. She shyly looked away. "Olive, my name is Olive." "It's beautiful" She blushed at Bethany's comment. "Well Olive, you want to sit with us?" She shook her head. "At the table of the mistress's bride and her personal maids, I'm not worthy!" We all looked at each other. "Hun, these are my close friends! And I'm sure Alcina would have no problem with me making one more." She giggled. "Ok!" She sat down next to Bethany.

"Have you heard about the marriage?" Bethany questioned Olive. "Oh yes, I even chose a dress! Thought I'm sure the mistress would never wear it..." She looked at me. "Tell me about it!" She looked so surprised when I asked. "Well it's silver with light gold accents..." As she explained more everyone started to fall in love with it. "It needs to be fitted but I think you would look great in it!"

"Birdy~" I heard Alcina call. "Well that's my cue! I would love the hear more about that dress, Olive!" I quickly walked out of the room to find Alcina. "Yes dear?" I asked her. "When do you want to get married?" She grabbed both my hands and started rubbing my palms with her thumbs. "Valentine's Day..." I mumbled. "What a lovely time... It's coming up, is it not?" "Yes soon, just a few months..." I looked to the ground. "We'll have to make planning really quick then!"

"Mums! There's a little man in the garden!" The girls stated, they popped up right from behind us, it shocked me. "Fetch him." She and her daughters scurried off. "A little man in the garden?" I said to myself..." "Who's in the garden?" Beth asked, I didn't even notice she was standing right next to me. "A little man!" Sebastian states, he was on the other side of me. "Everyone needs to stop sneaking up on me-" I saw the girls dragging a man down the hallway. "Oh dear-" Bethany said. "Where are they going?" I asked. "Alcina's room..." Sebastian mumbled. "Oh no, she's going to kill him!" Bethany yelled. "No she's not, she didn't kill me. The same thing happened to me, remember?" They both nodded with agreement. "Whatever you say, though for some reason, I have a rising suspicion things aren't going to be going well for us..."