The Sweetest Touch (NSFW!!!!)

~Hello everyone! I got my pc all logged in so I can write again! I will make a sfw version of this chapter too!~

"You're getting married!?!?!?!?!?!" Bethany spit out her tea as Sebastian stared in pure surprise. "Yes, I am. Alcina proposed right when I got back from getting my things." Sebastian set down his tea, pulled off him gloves, and looked me in the eye. "Is this not a bit odd? You two have know each other for so little time! I must say it's almost like it's planned! I understand 'love at first sight' but this is a to far is it not?" Bethany nodded her head in agreement. "Well I wish to appose your statement you are making... A bit of sense." They grabbed a piece of paper, writing down what seemed to be a list. "Look at everything that has happened. You were one of the very few younger woman in your village and you also were in the rich family." "Oh, and you also got really close with Lady Dimitrescu with in no time! I agree she is very VERY beautiful but it is a bit quick." 

"Darling!" Alcina called from outside my door. "Coming Ally!" I ran up to the door, opening it quickly. "What a nickname" "So creative" I heard the two snicker behind me. "I was hoping we could plan the wedding, though Mother Miranda will have to help plan, of course." She reached her hand through the door, grabbing mine and tugging it lightly. I came up through the door to meet her face to face. "Well I suppose it only makes sense... Though I wish we could have alone time..." Alcina blushed and looked away, of which I did the same. Our sexual activity was very little and the only trade of sexual actions that were made between us were only small kisses. "I suppose I could sort something out..." She mumble. We were both red and silent for a few moments. 

"Well let's be on our way." I cheered and walked towards her room. "Aren't we going to plan the ceremony-" "Shh.. I need some Alcina time first~" My confidence was oddly high in the moment. Alcina seemed to agree as she followed in silence. My blush was heavy and every step I took seemed to take forever to touch the floor. The door to her room seemed miles away as I walked with the woman I was going to marry. 

I ducted under the doorframe and went into the center of the room. I slipped my dress off slowly, the air chilling my bare skin. I was wearing nothing under the dress because there wasn't anything truly important planned until much later in the day. My breasts popped out and I flinched at the cold. The room was silent which was almost terrifying, making me stop for a moment and wait. "Darling, your body is so beautiful..." I heard before to large hands scooped my breasts up. Her touch was soft and warm against my cold skin. She turned me around a placed her lips against mine, her left hand cupping my cheek. 

"A-Alcina..." I spoke through the kiss before feeling her tongue slip inside of my mouth, her taste sweet and bitter at the same time. I felt her hands slip down my body, warming me and lifting me off the floor.  I hadn't noticed before but she was too, naked. She laid me on the bed and looked down at me with loving eyes. "Can I?" She rubbed my thighs and looked down. "Y-yes" I looked away as she slowly opened my legs. I watched her head as she went down on me, her tongue swirling around my clit while her finger entered my womanhood. I let out a little moan, she seemed pleased with it and swirled her tongue a little faster. I let out more moans and they soon became more frequent. I squeezed the bed sheets and moaned loudly, arching my back from the pleasure, she went faster and edged me more and more. While looking at her beautiful face I noticed her shoulder was moving, her body was shaking, and she was moaning with me. 

My body jerked and twitched as I came, Alcina doing the same. I watched her collapse to the floor, panting and moaning. I slowly sat up and looked at Alcina. "Are you ok, my love?" I questioned before crawling over to her. "Of course my dear.. We need to get ready for our meeting with Mother M now.." She stated before slowly standing up and licking her lips. I got off the bed and slipped my dress back on. Alcina did the same and shooed me lovingly to my room. 

"So you must of had fun~" I hear Sebastian tease as I entered the room. "Excuse me?" I asked, shocked. "Everyone heard you and the Lady~ Don't hide it, you had sex didn't you?" Sebastian teased some more as Bethany giggled behind him. "I'll have you know that's none of your b-" "You were almost screaming! You two made it everyone's business!" Bethany laughed and poked fun at me. "I- I'm sorry?" I apologized confusingly. "No need to apologize hun, you finally got some!" I blushed as Sebastian and Bethany laughed uncontrollably. "Shut up you two! Get out I need to change!" "Hell yea you do!" "Shut up!" I tossed them out of my bedroom. 

I put on a lovely blue dress, it reaching all the way down to my ankles. I did up my hair in a simple bun and put in blue gemmed earrings. I  did simple makeup and walked out the room, meeting Alcina in the hall. "Are you ready to go see Mother Miranda?" She asked while holding out her gloved hand. I took and walked along with her. "I wonder what'll our wedding will be like?" I asked, looking up at Alcina. "I think it will be the most beautiful thing in the world."