Way too good

I woke up in my new large room. I couldn't believe that I lived in such a place now. "Good morning!" I noticed Bethany in the corner of the room. "Good morning Beth!" I smiled and waved. She quickly brought over my wheelchair. "Lady Dimitrescu is in a meeting with her kin but you are scheduled to meet with her after." Bethany held my hand as I sat down in the wheelchair. "Well this getting a bit to fancy for me to quick!" We both laughed as she pushed me to the dining room.

"Good morning!" "Morning!" "Hi." I saw the three daughters sitting in their usual places. "Everything is going a bit to good..." I mumbled under my breath. I sat down at my normal spot in the middle. I grabbed myself some classic breakfast before I heard yelling. "Bethany the amount of yelling in this castle is larger than the screams from my village.." Bethany looked at me with worried surprise. "Oh come on! It was a dark joke but it still was funny! I've lost everything I cared about anyways.." Bethany chuckled as I whined about my joke. "Ok, ok it's good!" We both laughed.

"Well your meeting is soon.." Bethany looked up in thought. "I see.. I wonder what it's about.." Bethany shrugged and just pushed me through the halls. They dimly lit halls and rooms brought some sort of peace in my mind. "Bethany.. What is your full name?" Bethany jumped from the sudden break of silence. "Bethany. Sun. Maecio." She blankly stated. "What is yours?" She looked down at me with a soft smile. "(F/N). (M/N). (L/N)." I looked up at her and returned the smile.

"The lady requests the maiden now." Another servant informed us. Bethany was quick to navigate the halls and get us to the lift. "Why everything on the second floor?" I whine. "I wouldn't know." Bethany walked out of the lift and took me to a odd room. It had many portraits of Lady Dimitrescu and her daughter with Mother Miranda behind them.

"Hello, come have a seat." Bethany helped me into the seat as Lady Dimitrescu waited. "You are dismissed." She waved Bethany off and stared at me. "You are aware you live in this castle. In order for you to live here you must give me blood and tell me information on the village." I looked at her in surprise. "I don't mind the village part but blood!?" I almost screeched. "Yea darling." I looked down at my lap in thought. "How do you plan on getting my blood." "Cutting your hand or needles, unless your afraid of them. "I prefer the needles, I have the hobby of writing." She looked at me with pure interest and happiness it lit up my soul. "Yes... I have a few books published within the village.. I left them all behind sadly." She slowly blinked and sat up straight. "Could you write a book for me..?" I got flustered and hid my face in my hands. "O-of course my lady.." She smiled and patted my head, her hand taking up the entirety of my head. "Thank you, dear." I lifted my head from my hands and smiled. "Of course!"

Bethany ran into the room. "The villagers have come praying and preaching!" Lady Dimitrescu shot right up. "What!?" Her voice boomed around the room. "Villager-" She pushed Bethany out of the way and ran out the door. "What is going on!?" I stood up. Ignoring the pain in my legs as I ran out the door. "(Y/N)!" Bethany screamed after me. I didn't care. My neighbors and friends were standing at my new home's gate. I ran quickly despite the pain but I couldn't seem to catch up with Dimitrescu. She was staring with pure hatred at the villagers, fists enched at her sides.

"What are the attacks!?" "Help us!" "Why are you punishing us!?" The people chanted. "Ignorant and annoying humans..." I heard her grumbling. She slammed the door open and screamed at them, not in a voice full of screech and anger but of pride and command. The villagers backed up. "One of us ventured here... Where is she!?" Lady Dimitrescu stumbled back a small bit. I walked in front of her and spread open my arms. "I AM RIGHT HERE! LEAVE WE CANNOT HELP YOU!" The villagers looked at me with pure surprise.

"Get back in!" She grabbed my arm and pulled me back into the castle. "Everyone leave!" She slammed the doors shut. "Mother are you ok!?" All three of her daughters said at once. "I'm fine." Her hand was still attached to my arm. "Ah!" I squealed as my legs gave out. My eyes watered from the pain as my legs weren't fully healed yet. "(Y/N)!" Lady Dimitrescu yelped. She quickly picked me up and carried me to my room. "BETHANY!" The lady called.

Bethany ran into the room. "Yes my lady!?" She looked up with slight fear. "Take care of her!" She left the room. "What happened out there?" Bethany checked my legs carefully. "As you said the villagers were protesting.. I stood in front of the lady and told them to leave." She looked down at me. "You are .Bad. Ass." We both laughed. "Why were they protesting?" "The attacks and me." "For you?" "They just seem to love me." I pretended to check my nails. "I see." She laughed and checked my legs one last time.

"LEAVE!" I heard the lady scream. "I thought the villagers had left.." "Me too.." She quickly helped me into my wheelchair and ran to where the yell came from. "More drama!" I giggled and Bethany chimed in. "Leave now!" Of course it was the villagers. They now were armed and ready to fight. "Dammit.." I growled. "You know I don't think you helped the last time.." She giggled as I lightly smacked her. "Let her go or we will not refuse to fire!"