The New Me

I choked on my food as the girls looked at me with innocent eyes. They called me mother. "I- But-" They giggled and laughed at my sad attempt to form a sentence. "That doesn't mean anything! I don't even know her full name!" "Alcina, Alcina Dimitrescu." I whipped my head around to see the large woman of my dreams standing in the entrance of the dining room. "It's time."

I couldn't believe I was going to give through with this. She led me into a room with the scary man. "Take her and bring her back... If she survives." She looked sorrowful and worried as the man grabbed my arm and dragged me along. "Where are you taking me?" He looked back at me and chuckled. "Mother Miranda." My eyes widened a bit till I really thought about it.

He took me to what seemed to be a ceremonial site. "There you are... I have been waiting." I was shaking with anxiety. The man grabbed my arm roughly and inserted a needle into my arm. "W-what is that for..?" "Just prep for your transformation!" Mother Miranda explained. After a few moments the world around me went dark.

"Is she dead..?" "No, she's fully transformed.." "She's still so beautiful!" I heard the three girl's voices as I slowly woke up. My body felt... Different. "She's so... Tall.. She's like an angel.." I heard Bethany's voice. I squinted my eyes as I slowly sat up. I realized I was laying on my side as I came up at an angel. "What.." I looked at my hands. They looked bigger.

"Whoa, whoa! Sit down your um... Indecent." I looked down and noticed I was naked. "Your transformation has made you grow a bit." "Wait how tall am I...? I stretched my legs. "7'8" Sebastian stood at the side of my bed with a measuring tape. "I'm sorry to have measured you while you were indecent. "No, no, it's fine. Wait if I'm 'larger' who's bed am I in...?" Everyone looked at each other briefly before looking me dead in the eye. "Lady Dimitrescu's.." I blushed and looked around.

"Good morning, Darling." Lady Dimitrescu was sitting at the side of my bed. I blushed and sunk into the covers. "G-good morning, Lady Dimitrescu.." "Call me Alcina." She gave me a slight smile. My blush was tinting the tips of my ears. "I see your transformation made you... Angelic." My blush looked sickly as she made the comment.

"The maiden's new dress is ready." A servant walked in with a large article of clothing neatly folded. "Everyone out while the maiden changes!" Everyone streamed out of the room as I was left alone. I got up out of bed a stumbled around for a bit. I wasn't used to being this large. My back felt heavy as well.

"Oh wow..." I stood in front of the mirror. I noticed the obvious height difference and the large white wings that were hung upon my back. I stretched them wide open. "I can fly..?" The white wings were at least six feet wide. I brought them back close to my back as I walked to the dress. It was a silky white with a large but fashionable hole in the back. I didn't notice a pair of large white heels until I tripped over them.

I quickly slipped the dress and shoes on. "It's.. Beautiful." It fit perfectly and it really showed off my wings. I got to to the door and had to duck down a bit. "Oh wow (Y/N) you're... Beautiful.." I looked up at Lady Dimitrescu. "Thank you.. You're beautiful to, Alcina.." We both blushed. "The dress really shows off your curv- ehem.. I mean wings." She corrected herself, though it didn't matter. I already knew what it meant.

"I'm sorry to bother you with another meeting ma'am but Mother Miranda requests to see you." Sebastian politely told us. "Oh no that is fine but my real question is... Where is Bethany?" I looked around and she was no where to be seen. "She was told to help prepare sets of clothing for you." "Oh how nice.." I thought out loud. "Let's go then." Lady Dimitrescu took my hand and led me down the hall.

"Now that you're... Closer to my height it's easier to have a nice conversation isn't it?" I chuckled. "Yes, it very much is." We both smiled as we walked together. "Your transformation worked out really well." "Yes it did." It was a bit awkward but the walk ended soon as we walked into the meeting room.

"There you are!" Mother Miranda watched as the two of us ducked through the door way. "I'm glad the transformation worked out well." She gave a soft smile. "Us as well." She nodded and brought over a glass of wine. "To celebrate! We will figure out what you can truly do later, but for now.. Let's party shall we?" A butler all handed us a glass of wine.

"Is this-" "Of course it is!" I looked at Mother Miranda with a face of confusion. Lady Dimitrescu seemed to react the same. "Hm well you have good taste..." Lady Dimitrescu mumbled before taking a sip of the wine set before us. I took a sip and recoiled back. "That is.. Quite strong." I took another sip without recoiling. "Ah yes it is." Mother Miranda replied.

"It was wonderful talking with you two. Mother Miranda smiled before leaving. "I'd that wine has gotten my me a bit." I say before stumbling, falling into Lady Dimitrescu's arms. "I can see.." I turned around and looked up at her. "You're so pretty Alcina.." I look up at her with a drowsy but slightly lustful face. I reached up and cupped her cheek in my hand. "Can I kiss you?"

"Lady Dimitrescu..?" I heard Bethany's voice and jumped. "Your daughters wish to see you in the dining room.." Lady Dimitrescu lightly pushed me away, her blush looking almost sickly. "I see.." She quickly walked off. "Let's go (Y/N), I think you need to rest." Bethany chuckled.