Dreams

"Ugh my head hurts..." I held my head as I slipped on a velvet dress which was just about the same design as other but it had sleeves and a floral pattern. I slipped on the heels that match and walked out. "I can't believe I slept in her bed a second time.." I rubbed my temple as Bethany came up to me with painkillers at the ready.

"Wow you really know me." "No I just know drunks. All the servants drink on Sundays." She laughed and reached up to my hand. "Lady Dimitrescu wanted to walk with you later." I blushed as I remembered what I had done. "Oh that's... Lovely." Bethany once again laughed as she led me to the dining room.

"Hi mom!" I saw the three Dimitrescu daughters wave. "Hi girls!" I waved back with a soft smile. "How was your sleep." Bela questioned. "Quite nice... How about you three? Did you sleep well?" They looked genuinely happy at that question. "We all slept quite nice!" They all had a wide smile as they ate.

"I see you're getting pretty close." Lady Dimitrescu walked in. She sat next to me and ate. A blush spread across my face as she sat without her gloves or hat. "You look Beautiful Lad- Alcina." I stutter. She smiled and blushed. "You look very beautiful today too, (Y/N)!" I almost choked on my food. "T-thank you.." We ate in silence as the grandfather clock slowly ticked.

"Bethany said you wanted to go on a walk with me?" She looked over at me. "Ah yes I did. We'll will go when I'm ready." I nodded in response. I quickly finished my food, Alcina giggled when she saw the amount of sauce ended up on my face. "You're a mess." She grabbed a cloth and wiped off my face.

"Thank you." I smiled, pushing down the urge to freak out. I got up and out of my chair. "I shall get ready in my room my Lady. I hope to see you soon." I waved as I left and decided I would try and learn to fly. "Ow!" As soon as I jumped I face planted.

"Whoa, are you ok?" I looked up from my state. "Yes." Bethany stood there giggling. "Are you trying to use those oversized wings of your's?" Bethany held out her hand. "Oh shush!" We both laughed as she tried to pull me up. "You've gotten heavier-" She said as she tried to lift me up. "Well growth spurt plus wings really add on a few pounds ya know." We both laugh.

"Where do you wanna go?" Bethany asked, letting me get myself up. "Well I was going to my room to do my makeup." "Then let's go!" Bethany grabbed my hand which made me bend down as she dragged me to my room. "Here!" She laughed as I pulled her grip off of my arm. "Could you grab my makeup?" I pointed to the large makeup box in the corner.

"Of course!" She ran over and quickly grabbed it. "What look are going for?" "Something scarlet.." I grabbed the now very tiny makeup brush and did my eye shadow. "Wow your so good at it." I saw her looking up at me with amazement. "It comes with practice my dear." I cooed as I finished the last bit of my makeup. "I wonder what she will think.." Bethany threw a scarlet shall of my shoulders. "I think you're beautiful and anyone who doesn't is a fool."

"The lady is ready." A servant came and told me. "It's time~!" Bethany teased. "Oh whatever!" I whined. "She is waiting for you in the garden." I nodded and walked out, mentally preparing myself to see the love of my life. I walked down the halls thinking of her beauty until I reached the doors that lead to the garden.

"Why hello, (Y/N)!" She smiled and waved at me. "Hello, Alcina!" I smiled and waved back. "You look gorgeous." I blushed and looked away. "Y-you too Alcina.." I saw her blush and I smiled. "What shade of blush are you using today?" I teased. "The shade of Y.O.U." She flirted back. We both blushed at each other.

"About last night I just wanted to say." She looked me up and down. "I love you." "I am so sorry!" We spoke over each other. My apologetic self took over me. "Wait what?" I was so surprised. A blush that tinted my shoulders shown across my face as I processed what she had said. "Oh nothing I said nothing!" She smiled but I sensed the lie. "I said I love your company!" "Oh thank you.." She nodded and I smiled.

"You seen to be getting along with my daughters very well." "Oh yes! Just the other day I was having a lovely conversation with them." I smiled brightly. "Oh that's wonderful!" She cheered. "Yes, yes it is!" We both laughed at my excitement.

"(Y/N).." She grabbed my chin gently. "Yes..?" I was a blushing mess. "Kiss me." She said, putting her lips against mine. The kiss was tender and soft and of course I kissed back. My eyes closed as time stopped for the moment that we kissed. She broke the kiss, looking half lidded into my eyes.

"You are so perfect.." She said before once again kissing me, her warmth giving me a purpose in life. "No you are." I wrapped my arms around her shoulders as she lifted me up. "Where are we going?" I asked. "To my bedroom.. If you don't mind." I blushed and let her carry me into her room. As soon as we entered my room she laid me gently on the bed.

"(Y/N).. I love-" I awake to the real world. "It was all just a dream I asked as I looked around my room. "Good morning Ms. Alcoholic!" She smiled and giggled. "I see your finally awake!" She teased. "Yea.. Good morning...."