The Real World

~Hello everyone! I actually can write and I am so sorry for the wait and all of that! I really made sure this chapter was good and misspell free! I hope ;w;~

The morning was rough knowing that the sweet kiss I had received was a only sweet dream. "Well, I have a feeling that dream will become a reality soon enough~" Bethany teased. "Oh stop it! I can't expect something from such a... Fine, Gorgeous, Beautiful lady!" I whined. All I wanted was for a kiss from the lady but I knew it was never to come. 

"Stop with your sulking! It's doing no good for you or your makeup!" "Oh shush! That dream was all I had..." I dramatically wiped a fake tear from my eye. She batted playfully at me as I sighed and fake cried. "Now, I'm no good when it comes to drinking but I do know a few 30-40 year old servants who are." Bethany pointed to the servants sleeping quarters.  "Drinking? I don't know... I have never really done such a thing.." I fiddled with the deep blue ring I was wearing on my middle finger. 

"I heard something about drinking?" Sebastian walked over to me and twirled me around. "I think I could swing a drink your way~" He cooed. "Oh thank you Sebastian but I'm not... Interested." "Oh darling, do. Not. Worry! I'm as straight as a circle!" We both laughed. "You could say the same for me-" "And me!" All three of us laughed. "Now we're going all collect some "nice" people and have ourselves a fun night!" Sebastian strut off, doing a hand signal and winking before disappearing around the corner. 

"Why hello ladies." Me and Bethany jumped as Alcina walked up behind us. "H-hello Alcina!" "Hello my lady!" Bethany and I bowed quickly. "Now no need to be so formal, I'm no queen." She chuckled. "You're a queen to me.." I whispered under my breath. "Hm? What was that (Y/N)?" "Oh nothing!" I brightly smiled.  "I see... By the way, I heard you were talking of getting intoxicated tonight?" 

Me and Bethany choked on our spit. "Y-you um.. Heard that?" I once again was back to fiddling with my ring. "Oh yes, yes I did. Maybe I'll join you.. I'm very glad your wearing the ring I got custom made for you!" She clapped her hands together. "O-ok then!" I sheepishly smiled. She nodded and walked passed us. "OH. MY. GOD." I flapped my wings excitingly, feathers flying down around me. "Someone's excited~" Bethany tugged on my dress. "I'm going to be getting drunk with Lady Dimitrescu!" Bethany laughed at my freak out. "Yes, yes I'm sure you'll survive."

"Wow time just flew by..." I stood in front of the mirror in the dress that I was given by Sebastian. It was a deep blue dress with white firework and star patterns that went down to my knees. My makeup was a eyeshadow that resembled the deep blue night sky with stars with black eyeliner, dark scarlet lipstick, and a simple peach pink blush. "I look.. Wonderful.." "Yes you do." I turned around quickly. "You look like the night sky came down to greet you." Alcina crouched down in my doorway. 

"Let's go" Lady Dimitrescu grabbed my hand and walked me to a ball room. "Oh, wow.." I looked around the very large room. "We all planned this." I looked up at Alcina. "What?" "We all planned this party for you. Bethany mentioned drinking for a reason." "I don't deserve any of-" "Yes you do, dear!" She pushed me into the crowd of dancing servants who were beautifully dressed up. 

"Welcome to the party!" Bethany grabbed my hand and pulled me down. "Just enjoy yourself!" I looked around the room. Alcina was sitting in a chair at the edge of the room. "I'm going to go to her." I told Bethany before making my way through the crowd. "Hey! Having fun?" Sebastian yells. "Oh yes I am!" I replied. He was dancing with a man who had chin length black hair with golden eyes who seemed to be wearing glasses. 

"Hey, Alcina." I noticed she had a wine glass in her hand. "Why hello, (Y/N)! What are you doing by me? The party is out there." She pointed to the dancing servants. "I'm plenty entertained by just sitting next to you." I blushed and sat down in a chair next to her. "You're to kind to me." She took off her hat and set it down on the floor. "Let's dance." She reached out her hand of which I quickly grabbed. "Yes.. I would like that a lot." We both blushed and laughed.  

"Slow dance!" Bethany cheered as she danced with her crush. Alcina twirled me around and sang along with the music, it all felt like another dream. The lights made her golden eyes sparkle and her pale skin gleam. "You look like a goddess..." I mumbled out. "And you look like a galaxy.." We swayed with the music, the world seeming to stop around us. The music faded till I could only hear her breathing. "(Y/N)!" Bethany jolted me out of my trance. "Yes?" She pointed to the servant squirming. I seemed to have stepped on their foot. "Oh! I am terribly sorry!"

"Looks like someone was in their own little world~" Alcina teased. I blushed deeply. "Let's just get back to dancing!" I whined. She quickly and swiftly danced and once again I was brought back to the lovely trance I was in before. Alcina seemed to be in the same trance and she slowly pulled me closer. "You're the most beautiful thing I have ever seen.. Like a painting almost. I want to treasure you forever.." I hear Alcina whisper. A deep blush formed on my face but I couldn't stop staring into those golden eyes. 

"Thank you..." I was barely able to form any words. Her hand slipped up to my face, her hands resting on my cheeks that were now a sickly shade of red. She leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. "Please tell me this isn't a dream." "It isn't, (Y/N).."