Metal Forces

A large bang and yelling came from the other side of the castle, I didn't someone could be so loud. I didn't understand why but it was Lady Dimitrescu and what seemed to be a man's voice fighting. "Here we go again.." Bethany let out a tired sigh. "What's going on?" We both flinched when we heard another bang. "Her brother is here." She pushed me out of the small entertainment room and took me down to the other side of the castle.

"We have to keep our distance but I think this will be interesting." I was able to make out what the argument was about. "So sibling quarrels, huh?" Bethany chuckled and nodded in agreement. The yelling was obviously about me. "YOU CAN'T KEEP HER!" "I CAN KEEP (Y/N)! IT'S NOT YOUR CHOICE TO MAKE!" "MOTHER MIRANDA DOESN'T WANT THIS!" "THIS IS MY CHOICE NOT HER'S" I wasn't expecting the fight to be so childish and obviously Bethany didn't either. She stood there holding in laughs, her face turning red. "This is over! Go back to your pathetic excuse for a factory!"

Bethany turned us around and ran down the hall. "You do not want to be around her when she's mad, you'll be lucky if she spare you your arm!" She turned into a small room. "Now shh.." Bethany put her finger to her lips. "UGH!" I heard Lady Dimitrescu whine as she walked down the hall. I almost saw the steam coming from her ears.

"We're safe!" Bethany jumped with joy. "Now... What did you mean by 'lucky if she spares you your arm'?" Is giggled. "Now I have never seen it myself but I heard that Lady Dimitrescu will cut up her bad servants into tiny pieces." We both laughed at that. "One time I heard someone protesting from the village about a full female marriage. She didn't like that to much, she destroyed the whole part of the village that protested against it." Bethany hummed. "I thinks a blessing to be here, I'm not judged or anything!" We both smiled at that.

"SERVANT!" We both heard the yell of the mistress. "Should we go-" "Yes!" I was excited to see the lady. "Ok let's go!" We sped down to where the call came from. "Mistress!" We both stood straight, well I sat up straight. "Fetch me some wine.." She was obviously stressed and tired. "Leave the girl here." Bethany nodded and was quick to leave the room.

The mistress was quickly turning through pages of a large book. "What's that...?" I questioned. "A record book." She stopped reading a quick second before looking at me. "Why aren't you afraid?" Her golden eyes pierced through my soul. I couldn't help but tell the truth. "What do you mean? Why I would be afraid of a woman so beautiful.." She looked at me with surprise. The blush that was on my face felt like it was burning but I felt a bit better when she blushed too.

"My lady!" Bethany walked into the room with a bottle of wine. "You are dismissed!" The lady waved Bethany off. "Who was the man you were fighting with?" I questioned. "My ignorant brother.." She groaned and poored herself a glass. "Why were you fighting?" I tapped the armrest as she explained the base of the argument. "I would like to stay here.." She looked at me with those piercing gold eyes once again with surprise and a slight blush. "Then I guess you shall stay here.."

"Lady Dimitrescu!" Bethany and a few other servants ran into the room. "Your brother is back!" Lady Dimitrescu shot up out of her chair and stormed out of the room. "What's happening!?" I almost shout. "Shh! My lady's brother is once again here, bringing more trouble." Bethany whispered into my ear. I jumped when a man stormed into the room and tossed Bethany to the side.

"You..." He roughly grabbed the arm rests of the chair. "What are your plans!? Why are you here!?" The man almost yelled. I teared up and pressed myself to the backrest of my chair. "I-" Lady Dimitrescu stormed in and tossed him to the side like he did to Bethany. "DO NOT TOUCH HER!" The lady yelled. All three of her daughters ran in. They looked at me and then Bethany. "Oh dear.." "Bethany!" "What is uncle doing..?" The three girls spoke at once. "Leave! I will call mother later!" She grabbed the man and tossed him out the window. "Whoa.." Everyone in the room went at Lady Dimitrescu. "Fix this up at once!" She left the room clearly upset.

It took awhile for me to calm my breathing. I stood up even though the burning pain that were coming from the two recent wounds. I limped my was other to Bethany. "Beth! Beth! Are you? Bethany dear, please wake up!" I shook her shoulders. "(Y/N)...?" She slowly woke up. "Are you ok!?" I looked at her with pure worry. "Yea, O think I'm ok.." She slowly sat up. One of the three sisters came over a hugged Bethany. "Are you ok!?" She leaned her head against Bethany's. "Another servant, huh?" I spoke under my breath. It was obvious the two loved each other dearly. "Let's go!" The other two sisters called. The girl stood up and ran to her sisters, waving goodbye to Bethany quickly.

"That doesn't look like another servant to me." Bethany blushed and stood up. "I'll admit... She was the girl I was talking about." I chuckled. "Could you possibly help me back to that wheelchair?" "Of course!" Bethany grabbed both of my arms and helped me up. We walked to the wheelchair. I noticed the new grip mark that was caused by the man. "Wow he must be strong.." Bethany nodded and pushed me out of the room. "He is a very strong man, though the mistress can match him." "I see.. Is there any other siblings?" "Yes, two more I believe.."