ϟ56: HI, I-ϟ

"That's ridiculous, Ron."

Sirius, Harry, Hermione, Ron and Rhea were sitting in Harry's bedroom at Grimmauld Place, discussing things Mrs Weasley had deemed 'irrelevant' when she had come to their room to check on them.

"How is that ridiculous?" Ron demanded, glaring at Hermione. "Arachnophobia is no joke!"

"I'm surprised you even know that word." Rhea admitted, grinning at him. "Ickle Ronniekins is growing up."

"Shut up, Rhea." Ron grumbled, and everyone laughed.

"So, have you got your letters from Hogwarts, yet?" Sirius asked in a 'would-be' cheerful voice. Ever since Harry's name had been cleared, his mood had dampened considerably.

"Not yet," Harry replied, looking out the window for a sign of an owl. "D'you reckon they found a DADA teacher yet?"

"Maybe," Hermione shrugged, looking up from her book to look at them. "Let's just hope he or she is capable enough."

Ron snorted. "Fat chance. Have you looked at our DADA faculty history? Absolute rubbish, if you ask me. Except for Remus, of course," he added fairly.

"Barty Crouch Jr was... okay too, I guess," Rhea said awkwardly, remembering how she'd idolized Professor Moody only to realize he'd been an imposter.

Harry rolled his eyes at her. "He was a good teacher, sure, but bloody unstable."

"Like how they've been calling you unstable in the Prophet?" Sirius asked pointedly, giving Harry a knowing look. Everyone groaned at the mention of the Prophet—they usually avoided such topics.

"Let's not talk about that now," Ron said hastily, worried that Harry's temper would get the better of him again.

"I agree, Ronald, let's get back to discussing that little jinx that can turn your teddy into a spider—"

"Hermione!"

"What about your dreams, Harry?" Rhea asked smoothly, cutting Ron and Hermione's banter off. "Are you still having them?"

"You promised you wouldn't tell anyone else!" Harry hissed, betrayed.

"Mate, no offence, but your mumbling gets quite loud when you have nightmares," Ron confided in him frankly and Harry huffed.

"What nightmares?" Sirius asked sharply, "What is this about, Harry?"

But Harry was spared from answering his godfather when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" all of them chorused, and the door opened with a bang.

"Potter!" Snape hollered, a sneer placed on his lips and a scowl etched on his face. There was a box of chocolates in his hands, and he seemed to be munching multiple chocolates at once. "I'm distributing sweets, Potter!" Snape barked viciously, showing Harry the box in a violent manner. "Take them, or die!"

"Tonks," Harry groaned, and everyone roared with laughter at this running prank Tonks always played on Harry. "It's not funny anymore!"

"Oh but it is," Hermione said, laughing loudly at Harry's predicament.

"It will never get old," Rhea agreed, wiping her moist eyes with a grin. "I'll cherish this forever!"

"I've taught you well!" Sirius said cheerfully, grinning at Tonks with pride.

"I taught myself, you old man!" Snape/Tonks bellowed, brandishing his—her—wand angrily.

"Watch who you call an old man!"