ϟ4: BATTLE OF HOGWARTSϟ

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╝

Rhea ran out of Dumbledore's Office and sprinted towards the direction where the Room of Requirement was. Voldemort's voice had left an eerie kind of ringing silence, punctuated by the anguished cries of sheer helplessness and fear. For the first time, it truly hit Rhea that this was the war. They had simply been delaying the inevitable for years, and now, seemingly out of nowhere, Hogwarts was under attack. Everything was happening too quickly for Rhea's liking—she'd just found out about Dumbledore's true plans and now all she had to do was wait until Voldemort killed Harry, after which she'd die too...

It wasn't a happy thought. 

On the way, she saw Hagrid and Fang. Fang launched himself on her and Hagrid pushed Fang out of the way and gave her a hug that made her grunt in pain.

"Hagrid!" she gasped. "You were on the run—how—"

"Heard you-know-who from our cave. That's where Grawpy, Fang and I stay. Saw Harry jus' now." He added and Rhea' shock subsided.

"Where is he?" she asked hurriedly.

"Left him near Sir Cadogan's  portrait!" Hagrid gasped, straining to control the fleeing dog. "Blimey, look at yer face! What—"

"I need to go Hagrid! Please be safe!"

She sprinted towards the Room of Requirement. She took out a galleon from her pocket and stopped. Taking out her wand, she tapped it and whispered, 

Luna LovegoodRoom of Requirement.

The words were imprinted on her coin and glowed. 

She started running again and every now and then looked down the windows to see the Death Eaters were close to penetrating the Shields placed around the Castle.

Finally, she halted when she spotted Hermione and Ron, who were carrying...

Basilisk fangs...

"What on earth—"

She was interrupted by Harry, who was sprinting towards them. His expression turned to immense relief upon spotting his three best friends, and suddenly changed to fury.

"Where the hell have you been?" he shouted.

"Chamber of Secrets," said Ron.

"Chamber — what?" said Harry, coming to an unsteady halt before them.

"It was Ron, all Ron's idea!" said Hermione breathlessly. "Wasn't it absolutely brilliant? There we were, after you left, and I said to Ron, even if we find the other one, how are we going to get rid of it? We still hadn't got rid of the cup! And then he thought of it! The basilisk!"