ϟ8: DIRIGIBLE PLUMS AND YOU-KNOW-WHOϟ

"Filth! Scum! By-products of dirt and vileness! Half-breeds, mutants, freaks, begone from this place! How dare you befoul the house of my fathers —"

"Hello, Mrs. Black!" Rhea called out cheerily, walking calmly towards the old woman's portrait, as though there wasn't a ruckus around her because of Walburga Black.

Mrs. Black's huge eyes narrowed at the sight of Rhea as she stopped screaming her head off.

"Who are you, girl?" she sneered.

Grinning widely, as if she wanted Mrs. Black to ask her the very same question, Rhea trilled, "Rhea Arquette, ma'am, it's a pleasure to meet you." She did a mock curtsy.

Walburga gasped and her eyes bulged. "The Arquette? The French Pureblood?" she demanded.

"The very same, Lady Black," Rhea smirked. "Your name thrives in the many discussions amongst us Purebloods."

Harry resisted the urge to laugh, while Remus, Hermione and the Weasleys stared at the portrait and Rhea in shock.

Recovering from her shock after a few moments, the old woman asked in a miffed tone, "And what do you think you are doing, tainting your noble blood by accompanying Blood Traitors, Mudbloods, Half-Breeds—"

Scowling darkly at the deranged woman, Rhea opened her mouth in a snarl. She was interrupted, though.

"Make way, for the most beautiful woman in the Wizarding World!" Fred bellowed.

"Oh, not you, my lady," George added to Rhea, who gave a sardonic smile. "The pretty lass over here!" he announced, gesturing towards Walburga, who had frozen in such shock, she might have been a muggle portrait.

Fred conjured a bunch of black flowers, and got down on one knee. Presenting the flowers to the life-size portrait, he sang dramatically,

"Oh sweet, beautiful, hag,

Your hair is black and my flowers are black,

But your yellow face is horribly slack,

My love for you will make you gag!"

There was a ringing silence, which was broken by the earth-shaking screams from Lady Black, along with the roars of laughter from Fred, George, Ron, Hermione, Rhea and Harry.

Then a man with long black hair came charging out of a door facing Harry.

"Shut up, you horrible old hag, shut UP!" he roared. 

The old woman's face blanched. "Yoooou!" she howled, her eyes popping at the sight of the man. "Blood traitor, abomination, shame of my flesh!"

"I said — shut — UP!" roared the man, and with a stupendous effort he and Remus managed to force the curtains closed again.

The old woman's screeches died and an echoing silence fell. Panting slightly and sweeping his long dark hair out of his eyes, Harry's godfather, Sirius, turned to face him.

"Hello, Harry," he said grimly, "I see you've met my mother."

╔═══*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═══╗

*═══╗