𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚠𝚗𝚢 -- 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚘𝚠𝚜

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎

"I came as soon as I heard!"

The front door swung open, and I heard the rattling of keys and shoes hitting the wall when they were kicked off. Rushed footsteps ran into the kitchen. My sister dropped her bag on the counter, looking at me.

"Have you done it yet?"

"N-No?"

"Great! Wait a second!" She said, fishing through her purse in search of her phone. I sighed, holding the two pieces of the mirror.

I found another one. After leaving the preschool I volunteered at, I found it in the yard. I told my mom, and she was quick to send a message to our family group chat, hence why Miyu was here.

"Okay, okay! You can do it now!" She said. My parents stood behind me, and Keiji was on the opposite end of the table. I could hear Jonah's voice from Miyu's voice and knew she was face timing him.

I rolled my eyes and placed the two pieces of the mirror together. A thin light appeared, making my eyes widen, and the two pieces were fused together. My breath hitched in my throat.

"What is it?!" Miyu squealed.

"H-He has bl-blond hair," I said.

"Red eyes and blonde hair? Damn, Y/n!" I heard Jonah say.

"W-Woah," Miyu stuttered, looking over my shoulder. "It's really blond, huh?"

"I need a moment," I breathed, laying my head on the table.

"I can already tell Y/n's soulmate is going to be hot," Miyu laughed, patting the top of my head.

"Is Y/n actually getting flustered?!" Keiji exclaimed, leaning over the table to grab my face. My cheeks were hot in his hands, my face flushed with a blush. "Holy shit! You actually are!"

"Sh-shut up!" I yelled. "You creamed your pants when you saw Sara!"

The woman, who was leaning against the counter drinking water, spat out the liquid into the sink, slapping her hand over her mouth. My entire family burst into laughter, my mother cackling as my brother's face turned redder than my soulmate's eyes.

I tried to keep a straight face, but I couldn't help but try not to smile. Jonah roared with laughter on the other line, and my sister was on the verge of tears from laughing so hard. I dropped my head into my arms, my shoulders shaking with laughter.