𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚢 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚎 -- 𝚜𝚊𝚖 𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚣

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍. 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

I moved Bakugou away, making the article full-sized onto the screen. My eyes were wide, the sudden rush to my head making me dizzy. I scanned the image. Black hair, angular face, high cheekbones, and a small scar through her eyebrow. There was no mistake. This was the woman I saw in my dreams.

“Kiriko Jinny,” I whispered. “She was part of Tonho’s main branch. She was an executive that was exposing some of the head’s plans to tear down nearby neighborhoods, and how poorly they treated their employees. She was injured a month later in an accident in one of the factories. There was an explosion and...she made it out alive, but...she wasn’t heard again from the media. She went missing two weeks later.”

“Isn't she the one who said something about All for One?" Bakugou muttered. “Then she must have been able to go back and forth too.”

“She was originally from my world,” I frowned. “She was in a factory explosion to keep her quiet about the company. Katsu, what if that gave her a quirk? Or brought her to some kind of conclusion that allowed her to create something that could make inter-dimensional travel? If she could go back and forth...Katsuki, how fucking long has this portal been open?”

“I don’t know,” He grunted. “Keep reading.”

“It doesn’t say much...just her family. She had a daughter, Winry, and a grandson named--”

My breath hitched in my throat. No. Th-There was no possible way.

I saw something glint in the corner of my eye.

“Katsuki, get down!” I shouted, pushing my chair back when I saw the metal object swing and crash against the computer. I fell back, making Bakugou grab me and pull me behind him. He stood on one knee, his eyes narrowing as he held a palm in front of me. I could feel the warmth radiating from it.

“My, and here I thought they were just playing tricks on me. You really did find someone, Y/n?”

The crowbar drug from the table, draping over his shoulders as he looked down at us. I hardened my gaze.

“Katsuki, it’s Daisuke Coran,” I said, narrowing my eyes. “The kid who tried to attack me, claiming to be my soulmate. He’s Kiriko-san’s grandson. The sole heir to Tonho Industries. And if I’m correct, you have a quirk, don’t you?”