𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛 -- 𝚋𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚙 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚜

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎

"Katsuki, wake the fuck up!"

I stood over the blonde, one leg on either side of his hips, pillow poised over my shoulder. The little fucker kicked me out of my own bed during the middle of the night, sprawling out on the sheets like a starfish. I'd attempted to wake him up four times now, starting at 9 in the morning. It was now a little past noon.

He groaned in his sleep, taking the pillow from beside him and tossed it on his face. "Fuck off," He muttered, voice muffled from the fabric.

"Motherfucker, I will beat the hell out of you if you don't get out of my bed!" I yelled, hitting him with the pillow. "Wake! Up! Kat! Su! Ki!"

"Bitch, I swear to fucking God!" He tossed the pillow away, grabbing my wrists as he tossed me onto the bed beside him. "Sleep, bitch! I'm fucking tired!"

"It's noon! My mom made spicy curry!" I said, sitting up. His eyes remained closed, but I knew he was fully awake now as he folded his arms behind his head. His eyebrow twitched with annoyance.

"You push me off this bed and I'll fucking blast your ass into next year. You are so much more annoying than fucking Dunce Face and Shitty Hair," He growled. "Why are you so energetic? Why? You should be the one wanting to stay in bed."

"I've been up since six this morning," I said, laying my head on his chest, folding my arms under me.

"Why?"

"My head was hurting," I replied. "So I took some medicine."

"You're energetic because you're high on drugs, that makes sense," He muttered. "But still, fuck off."

C'mon, Katsuki," I sighed. "You really should get up and eat. I promise my Mom's curry is great. Do you like curry?"

At the sound of soft knocking on the door, I looked over as my cracked door was pushed open. Jonah walked in. He looked at me, then to Bakugou. He cleared his throat.

"Bakugou," He said, making the blonde open his eyes. He looked over at my brother, lips pulling in a frown. He sat up, pushing my head off his chest.