𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔 𝚊𝚐𝚎 -- 𝚖𝚐𝚖𝚝

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍. 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚜𝚒𝚡

Miyu was sitting beside me, nestled into my side with her arms around my waist, and her head resting on my shoulder. Bakugou sat on the floor in front of me, my legs over his shoulders with his hands on my shins. Everyone else was scattered about the common room, focusing on the movie that was playing on the large television. 

I stroked a hand through Bakugou’s hair as we watched the movie. He leaned his head back, making me look down at him. He reached up and pinched my nose before returning his hands to my legs. I pulled on his hair as a response. 

“Jokes on you, he’s probably into that shit,” Kaminari muttered, having watched it happen. 

“Dunce face, you’ve got two seconds to run.”

“Knock it off,” I muttered, lightly kicking his chest. 

“Tch, don’t boss me around,” He grumbled. 

I quirked a brow as I looked down at him. He suddenly let out a startled choke, his eyes widening as he grabbed my legs. I wrapped my legs around his throat, making Kaminari laugh loudly. The credits for the movie started playing as everyone turned around to see Bakugou struggling against my thighs. 

“H-How the f-f-uck are y-your legs this st-strong?” He choked out, tapping my leg three times. I let him go, grinning as he sat forward to catch his breath. 

“She trains with Midoriya!” Sero said. “What did you expect?”

“Not that, apparently,” Miyu chuckled, sitting up on the couch. 

“Y/n-kun, Miyu-san,”

We both sat up, startled by the sudden and new voice. Everyone turned to the door as Midnight walked in, Hawks trailing after her. At the solemn look on her face, I stood to my feet. The door closed behind them, watching as Hawks adjusted his wings. He looked off to the side, avoiding my gaze. 

“You need to come with us,” He muttered. 

“What’s going on?” Miyu asked. “Y/n, who is that guy?”

“It’s Hawks,” I said, my lips pulling into a frown. “The Number Two Hero. What’s this about?”

“Just come with us,” He said, his voice low. “I don’t think you want this entire room to know.”