𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 [𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕]

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚖𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚢 -- 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏 𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚞𝚕𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍. 𝙻𝚘𝚝𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚌𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐.

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 [𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕]

[this chapter contains mild manga spoilers]

“So they haven’t told you anything either?”

“No. I’m just as in the dark about this as you are.”

“What about Y/n? Have they told you anything?”

“No. I haven’t even seen her family around lately.”

With his arms crossed over his chest, the blonde leaned against the wall. His bandages were hidden by the loose gray shirt and black sweatpants he wore. He slowly peeled his tired, ruby eyes open, flicking his gaze to the side. His gaze fell upon his childhood friend. 

Deku was standing in front of the widow, his hands in the pockets of his jacket. His gaze was trained outside, his face only dimly illuminated by the lights outside. His lips were pulled into a frown, his green orbs hazy and half-lidded. 

He lifted his head, titling his face towards the ceiling as he closed his eyes. His chest rose and fell with a heavy sigh. Even now, Bakugou could see the lines tracing over his face. And he could see he was keeping something to himself. 

“Spill it, Shitty Nerd.”

Deku looked over, cracking his eyes open. “They’re purposely not telling us something.”

“Well no shit Sherlock,” The blonde spat sarcastically. “Any idea what, though?”

“I can’t say for certain, but I have a feeling it’s about Y/n’s quirk,” He said, turning to face Bakugou. 

The halls were empty. Most of the lights were either turned off or dimmed in the lateness of the night. The sterile smell of bleach was heavy as the janitor walked by, pushing his cleaning cart along with him. They were alone. For now, at least.

“What do you mean?” Bakugou frowned. 

“One for All and the Nullification quirk are connected through users,” Deku explained. “Y/n and I were connected through our quirks, just like Nana and Kiriko, and All Might and Mila. Something’s not right, and I can feel that. You’re her soulmate, so you should feel it too.”

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑 [𝚔. 𝚋𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] [𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚞] 🎉