𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚌𝚑𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚎 -- 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍. 𝙰𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚛

Whenever Deku wasn’t in class, he, Uraraka, and I would all go to the gym in the school, and train together. I was formally introduced to All Might, and after having a four-and-a-half-hour talk, he explained to me exactly what One for All was, and who Mila was. He explained what kind of relationship my quirk, Nullification, and their quirk, One for All had.

“There’s so much more to your quirk than you realize,” All Might said. The three of us were seated in the teacher’s lounge after they both took their time to explain to me.

“You told me that the second user, Mila, had a quirk called Matter, where she could add or subtract atoms from somthing to change the molecular structure, and she could do this within the span of ten seconds. She could create anything from this; or she could destroy it,” I said, looking up at All Might. “Something went wrong. With a power like that, she could have easily destroyed All for One, and ended this long rivalry battle. What happened?”

All Might seemed surprised, before placing a hand on the back of his neck. “I guess I really underestimated your deductive skills,” He muttered with a sigh. “Mila...messed up. She got too afraid of her own quirk; she was scared that she’d accidentally make something that would hurt everyone around her. She was really big on rescue, so accidentally harming a civilian was not in her sights.”

“So rather than potentially sacrificing someone, she sacrificed herself,” Deku said. All Might nodded, almost sadly.

“She was your friend, Mila, I mean,” I said, making All Might look at me. “I...don’t know much of her, I’ve only seen things from Kiriko. But...you and Mila trained together, like Nana and Kiriko did.”

All Might chuckled lightly. “And the cycle continues.”

I processed his words, and Deku and I turned to look at each other. I looked back to All Might. “This...Nullification quirk...it was derived from One for All, wasn’t it? There’s some kind of bond that’s attached to it.”

“That’s right,” All Might replied. “My master, Nana, and Mila’s master, Kiriko, mixed their blood.”

“What?” Deku said quickly.

“But doesn’t One for All transfer with the share of DNA? Did Kirko take One for All away from Nana?” I said, sitting forward.