𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚎 -- 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚖𝚊𝚕𝚜

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍. 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

My head was spinning.

Whether it was from the multiple blows to my head with different objects, or the reality and fear of it all. Had it been either of those, I couldn't have told you the main factor. The only thing I knew was I was sick, and it wasn't just a headache this time.

"Hold on for a second," Mr. Compress, someone I'd come to sorta-like; he was considerate at least. He held up a hand, halting Shigaraki's movements. He walked towards me, his fingers sliding under my chin as he lifted my head up.

I couldn't even see straight. I was freezing, but my body was hot to touch. My face was flushed, chest stuttering with each breath. I had blood running down the side of my head from the gash Toga made with the butt end of her knife. My body was trembling, and the chains locking my arms behind me rattled as I jerked involuntarily.

"She doesn't look so good," Twice muttered, immediately contradicting himself after.

"Shigaraki, why don't we lay off for a while. Too much more and we could seriously hurt her. We could end up possibly killing her by accident," Mr. Compress said, letting my head fall as he stepped back.

"W-What do you w-want from me?" I rasped, my voice grainy and tired sounding. It was pathetic; I didn't even recognize my own voice.

"Look kid, we don't want to keep doing this," Spinner said. "Just tell us about Kiriko."

"I don't know," I whimpered, letting my head fall back as I closed my eyes. "I don't know anything about her."

"You're lying to us," Shigaraki put a hand on my calf from where he was crouched in front of me. His middle finger hovered above my skin, making my entire body go rigid.

"I-I'm not," I whispered. "I swear to God, I don't know anything! Please, just fucking stop! I don't even know why I'm here! Please! I just want to go home!"

"Shigaraki, seriously, let off," Spinner said. "It's obvious she doesn't know shit. Those Hero bastards probably haven't told her shit. She doesn't know about it."

"I highly doubt that," Shigaraki said. "Someone important as her being in the dark was not an option."

"I don't know!" I cried, tears pricking the corner of my eyes. "No one has told me anything! They always said they'd explain later! I don't know what's going on!"

"How could the princess herself not know?" Dabi said, his voice carrying through the room as he pushed off the wall. "You mean to tell us you have no idea why you were drug from there to here, why everyone is trying to get to you, and why the Heroes were so adamant about getting their hands on you?"

I shakily shook my head. Shigaraki stood up, making my body go slack as his hand was removed from my leg. He looked down at me over the bridge of his nose, his eyes slightly narrowing.

"All for One wants you because of your quirks," Shigaraki said. "After all, you could easily kill every single person standing in this room and escape with no problem."

I felt my eyes widen. "W-What are you t-talking about...? I...don't have a-a...quirk."

"You do. In fact you have many," He said. "Three if I'm not mistaken, However, you could have more than this--I only know of three."

"Y-You're wrong," I said. "I-I'm quirkless! I don't have a quirk!"

"It's called Nullification. You can touch someone and remove their quirk for a short period of time," He said. "It's very powerful, and very pesky."

"Y-You're fucking insane," I laughed nervously. "You're crazy. If I had that kind of fucking quirk, why isn't it working?!"

"Because you don't know how to use it. Kiriko was the original user for it. It's a quirk that's been passed down through a few generations. You are the third user, but the second generation for the L/n family. Didn't you know your father had that power as well? He doesn't now of course, it's already been given back to you in full," Dabi spoke up, walking towards me almost predatorily. "You're the only one who has it. And it will not be passed down. This quirk will end with you."

Suddenly, the large doors were kicked in with a loud bang. I felt my eyes widen, my breath catching in my throat. Smoke filled the room, along with the sounds of footsteps and shouting. Dabi cursed.

"Let's split. Leave her. We'll get her another time," Mr. Compress said.

My brain was fuzzy, my thoughts jumbled. A quirk? Nullification? The act of nullifying; a rendering void and of no effect. To cancel out. I had this ability? Since when? A-And my father did as well?

"Y/n!"

I saw a glowing streak of green before feeling someone behind me. The weights dropped from my arms, and a wild head of green hair was kneeling in front of me.

"D-Deku?" I whispered. He smiled.

"Hey. Don't worry, we'll get you out of here," He said, slipping his arms under me as he stood up, pulling me to his chest.

"K-Katsu...?"

"He's here too," Deku said, walking towards the doors.

"Midoriya! Do you have her?" Aizawa called.

"Yeah!" He called back. I looked around, trying to find Bakugou. I don't know why I had the sudden need for him. I was scared; was that why?

"Katsu!" I yelled, spotting him. I writhed in Deku's arms, making him gasp and place me on my feet rather than to accidentally drop me.

"Y-Y/n!" He yelled.

I stumbled forward as Bakugou turned, running towards me. "What the fuck are you doing?!" He yelled. "You're hurt, stupid!"

I fell against him, wrapping my arms around his neck. I pulled myself closer to him, burying my face into his shoulder and cried. He stood in shock for a moment, body tense as his arms hovered around my back.

"I-I'm scared, Katsuki," I cried into his hero suit. "I d-don't know what's g-going on. I-I just...I wanna go home. K-Katsu, p-please..."

Almost instinctively, he grabbed me before my legs would buckle. He picked me up, making me turn my face into his neck, my hand sliding into his hair. It was like some kind of switch flicked off in his mind. His gaze narrowed in a glare, holding me closer to him. He glared at anyone who dared come near, even going as far to telling Aizawa to get the fuck away from me. I felt something soft pressing on my back, making me open my eyes as he laid me in the ambulance. He climbed in after me, sitting in the back as he grabbed my hand.

"K-Katsu..."

"Shut up," He muttered. "I'm not gonna let anything happen. Just shut up and save your breath. I'm not leaving."

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗: 𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝚐𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1195 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜