𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚒𝚜𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚋𝚒𝚛𝚍𝚜 -- 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚝𝚜

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍. 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝𝚢. 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚞𝚊𝚐𝚎.

𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

“I’m--”

“Don’t even think about it,” Aizawa said, cutting me off. “You aren’t going, Y/n.”

I turned my gaze to him, my eyes blazing with anger. “That bastard went too far. He hurt my family. You all swore nothing would happen to them. They’re in this world. They’re hurt. If you think I’m just going to sit here and let him kill them, then you need to go to a goddamn hospital and check yourself in a mental ward! I’m not going to let my family be murdered because of me!”

“We get that you’re upset,” Hawks said, his hands in front of him. “But we just can’t let you go, L/n-kun.”

“You don’t even have a provisional license,” Endeavor said. “Letting you go into battle would be both stupid and illegal. There’s more to this than just wanting revenge.”

“Then let me take the exam,” I said. “I’ll take the exam and get my license. I don’t care how hard it is; none of you understand. I have to save them. This is my fault!”

“It’s not your fault, kiddo,” Fat Gum said.

“Fat Gum’s right,” Mirko said. “But so is Endeavor. And even if we let you take the exam, there’s no way you could pass. You haven’t had enough training to even be considered.”

“There’s no way any of you could say that without letting me do it,” I breathed.

I could feel my anger seeping away, replaced with panic. If I couldn’t pass this exam, I’d never be able to save my family. They’d die, and it’d be my fault. I’d be the cause of my family’s demise. I--

You can’t let your fear consume you, Y/n,”

That’s right. I couldn’t lose my cool about this.

“Hypothetically,” Midnight said. “Could we let her take the exam?”

“I...don’t see a reason why she couldn’t,” All Might replied. “But--”