𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚎 -- 𝚃𝚊𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚘𝙲𝚘

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

I scared Bakugou. It was easy to see. I think something, some kind of switch, flipped in his mind when he saw me. Since then, Bakugou hasn't left my side. He glared at anyone who walked in and threatened to blow Deku, Todoroki, and Kirishima up when they came by to say hello.

Aizawa sent me home. Bakugou came with me. I needed to have some kind of protection, and Bakugou had already packed a bag full of his stuff and was waiting on me when I found him. His hand never left mine, not when we left the school, not when we passed through the portal, not when we walked through my city, not when he opened the door to my house and walked in with me. Never once.

"M-Mom!" I called out, taking my shoes off. "I'm back!"

"Oh, Y/n! Great timing! Come into the living room! Your siblings are here!" She called back.

"Oh no," I whispered. Jojo and Kei would not be happy to see Bakugou with me right now. I let go of his hand to take my jacket off. However, before I could say anything further, Bakugou was walking forward.

"K-Katsu?" I whispered. "What are you--Katsuki, wait!" I hissed when he peered around the corner, looking for the living room. He ignored me, placing his hands in his pockets when he walked into the living room. I chased after him, grabbing the back of his shirt, but it was too late. My family already saw him.

Immediately, Keiji and Jonah rose to their feet the moment they laid eyes on him. "What the fuck is he doing here?" Jonah barked.

"Jojo!" Miyu yelled. "Don't be rude!"

"Katsuki!" I hissed, grabbing his shirt. "Come on!"

He didn't budge. I groaned, wrapping my arms around his waist as I tried to pull him back.

"Stop, you're gonna hurt yourself," He muttered.

"Y/n...is this...?" My mother's eyes lit up. Bakugou moved my arms away from his waist, turning to face my parents. I felt my eyes widen as he bowed to them.

"I'm sorry for intruding. Y/n's in danger right now, and I'd figured she'd be the most comfortable in her own home. However, because she's in danger, I can't leave her alone. I hope you don't mind me staying," Bakugou said.

"Of course we don't mind!" My mother said, standing up as she grabbed his shoulders, straightening him up. "We're so glad to finally meet you! Aren't we, F/n?"