𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚢 -- 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚗 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚢

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

The very thing that I’d spent countless, restless nights stressing over, the thing that made me lose hope and gain it back, the thing that made me keep moving forward, the very thing that I’d swore I’d found, was standing right in front of me.

It almost didn’t feel real.

“Bakugou,” A voice, much more mature than the other males called out. Said blonde turned, meeting the gaze of the black haired man as he dropped behind him, the scarf falling back into place around his neck.

“We don’t have a lot of time. We need to get back to UA,” He said. “And we need her to come with us.”

“M-Me?”

“Fuck no!” Keiji exclaimed, wrapping his arm around my chest as he pulled me back, swinging me around so most of his body covered mine. “I won’t let you touch a fuckin’ finger on her!”

“K-Kei! Listen to me!” I said, only for him to tell me to shut it.

“All of you fuckers are staying away from my little sister,” He snapped.

“KEI!” A familiar voice yelled out.

“Jojo!” He yelled. “Over here!”

“Kei, please listen to me!” I pleaded, wiggling around in his grasp. “They’re not--”

“Get her out of here!” He said, stepping back towards our older brother.

“Come on--!”

“No! Please, guys, listen to me!” I said, thrashing around as they passed me like some kind of rag doll.

“Y/n, we’re leaving! Now!” Jonah grunted, lifting me up in his arm.

“He’s my soulmate!” I screamed, making everyone freeze. I escaped his grasp and dashed towards Bakugou, glancing at him before my brothers.

“Y/n...they’re dangerous…” Jonah growled. “Get. Back. Here.”

“They’re the ones who stopped the guys trying to hurt me. Look, I know this is a lot, but they don’t have much time. I...I have to go with them. I promise, once I know everything, I’ll explain! I don’t even know myself, so let me get my answers first!” I said.

“You’re a fucking moron if you think--!”

“Times up, Kacchan! We need to go, now!” The green-haired boy yelled.