𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚖𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚘𝚏𝚏 -- 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

𝚁𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚍. 𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎

To be completely honest, I wasn’t ready for any of this. I didn’t even know how I had the courage to be holding this man by the back of his neck. I didn’t know how I was being so calm as Deku and I were driven to the place my family was being held. I didn’t know how I held my composure, even as these men threatened my life, and the lives of my friends and family.

It was almost as if this wasn’t me. And Deku must have noticed it. When we stepped from the vehicle and allowed the three men to escape, he turned to me, his eyes filled with concern. 

“Y/n, is something wrong? This is what you wanted, right?” he asked, turning his body to face me.

“Yeah...Deku, can I ask you something?” He nodded. “Do...Do the previous users of One for All ever...take over? Like...control your body?”

Deku looked at me for a moment, in what only I could assume to be in thought. After a few more seconds, he answered. 

“Not exactly. I can inherit the previous quirks of the other users, but...I’ve never had them take control of my body. Though, there are moments when I feel I’m not myself. I get these sudden...bursts of courage and strength that I didn’t have before,” He replied, flexing his hand. “Does that help?”

“It does,” I nodded. “Thank you.”

“Let’s just save your family, okay?” He said, putting his hand on my shoulder. Even though his mask was over his mouth and nose, I knew that he was smiling at me, just by the way his eyes scrunched up. 

“Yeah,”

“You said something about the third floor, right? How much time do we have?” He asked, motioning for me to follow after him. 

“Yeah, the third floor, third wing, in the third room. We have three hours and fourteen minutes left,” I said, jumping on a crate before pulling myself onto the roof. “Have you sent word to the heroes?”

“I sent our location to All Might. I’m just hoping he’ll get the message before it’s too late,” He said, glancing behind us. 

“Y/n, get down!” he suddenly exclaimed. I was startled by the loud voices that flooded behind us, and it caused me to lose my footing just as I was about to jump over a platform. Deku exclaimed my name as I yelled, trying to catch myself on something. I fell between the two buildings, cursing and trying to grab onto the wall. 

Rather than using my quirk, I let myself fall to the ground. And although it hurt when my back hit the ground, it was better to save my energy. I needed it. 

“Y/n! Look out!” Deku yelled. I opened my eyes to see someone dropping between the buildings after me. I arched my back and jumped onto my feet, ducking as they threw something at me. I dodged the kick he sent at me, grabbing his ankle and forcing him back. I pricked my finger and wiped it on his leg where his pant leg rolled up, before jumping over him and running from the gap. 

I skipped between boxes, jumping back and forth until I reached the top. I grabbed the edge and flipped myself over, locking my legs around the neck of the man who’d been standing on the edge. He choked out a gasp as I sat on his shoulders, squeezing my thighs to cut off his air supply. I jerked to the side, causing him to topple over. He was knocked out before he hit the ground. I rolled onto my feet, turning my head to watch Deku uppercut a man and also knock him out. 

“Let’s go!” He yelled. I scrambled to my feet, chasing after him as we jumped through the buildings. We were far from the third wing now, but there wasn’t any other choice. We were being flushed this way. 

Suddenly, Deku turned and grabbed my arm, yanking me towards him as he jumped from the building. I felt my eyes widen behind my helmet. 

“Deku!” I yelped, grabbing the fabric of his uniform. “What the hell are you doing?!”

“They’re just trying to run our time out! Go! I’ll cover you! And sorry if this scrapes you up!”

“Deku?! What are you--!” My reply was cut off by a sharp gasp catching in my throat. Green sparks filled the air as Deku spun around, letting go of my arm in the process. I could hear my heart thumping in my chest, my eyes wide as I crossed my arms over my face. 

The sound of glass shattering filled the air as I crashed through the window. I felt the shards slightly slice into my arms and legs, but they were very minor. I wasn’t concerned with them at all. 

I rolled onto my shoulder before skidding across the smooth concrete floor, my boots sliding on the glass. I straightened my back out, brushing the excess glass from my body before looking around. From the angle Deku threw me, I would assume I was in the third wing. I was either on the second or third floor, and in which room, I didn’t know. But I was bound to find out. 

I walked towards the door, cracking it open before looking around. No one was in the halls. For a clothing factory, everything looked empty, and there weren't any sounds of machinery or people. This was just a cover. There was no clothing factory here.

I wandered through the halls, taking out guards if I came across them. I was still feeling a little drained from working on my quirk earlier, and even doing all this. Still, I had enough to keep me moving, and that’s all I was worried about. For now, at least.

My steps seemed to echo when I reached the third floor. I flicked my eyes from side to side, scanning my surroundings. Judging by how eerily silent it was, I assumed I was on the right track. When I found the third room, I wasn’t no time to open it. However, it was either jammed or locked. 

Taking a step back, I raised my leg and kicked as hard as I could. The door swung open with a loud bang, the metal frame rattling as it struck the floor. I walked inside, my gaze immediately falling on the teen in the center of the room. Behind him, the figures of Keiji, my Mother, and my Father sat idly, their eyes wide. 

Daisuke grinned, his eyes darkening as he exposed his teeth. “Welcome, darling.”

My helmet retracted, exposing my very pissed off face. I saw my mother’s eyes widen. 

“Ok, motherfucker. You’ve got my attention, now,” 

My feet slid across the ground as I widened my stance, bringing my hands up as my helmet came back over my face once more. Daisuke grinned at my actions, flicking his wrists to brandish a Japanese style kunai between each of his fingers. 

“I’m gonna kick your ass.”

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚎: 𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝚐𝚒𝚏 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎
1206 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜