𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚙𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚛𝚘𝚓𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚛 -- 𝚛𝚎𝚡 𝚘𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚢

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

I don’t think I’ve ever seen my family jump up so quickly. The moment my father opened the car door, my brothers and sister, and their families, were rushing from the house and onto the sidewalk. However, before any of them had the chance to speak, or touch me, my mother jumped in.

“Hold it!” She yelled, stepping in front of me, hands on her hips. “Back the fuck up! Y/n’s tired, hurting, and doesn’t remember anything! Don’t overwhelm her as soon as she gets up!”

I didn’t dare speak about Dabi. Not only would nobody take me seriously, but I’d also probably be putting them at risk. Dabi would no doubt try and track me down, meaning the more people who knew about him, but they’d become liabilities. I didn’t want anyone to get hurt, especially my own family. So I kept quiet.

Miyu pushed Kazuko’s head away. “Are you okay?!”

“I-I’m fine you guys!” I said, closing my eyes as I offered a tired smile. “Really, I am.”

“Come on, honey,” My father said, motioning for me. I walked toward him nestling into his side. “Let’s get in you inside. It’s too cold for you to be out here, especially without a jacket.”

“You bunch go home! We’ll call you later!” My mother shooed the rest of her children back to their cars, much to their dismays.

“It was fine, Mom,” I said. “I don’t mind them being around.”

“They would have been too loud,” She waved her hand. “You need to lay down and get some sleep in your own bed. You hardly slept at all in the hospital.”

“I’m really not all that tired,” I replied, sitting on the couch. “So I think I’ll just stay down here and watch some TV or something.”

“Well alright,” She sighed.

“If you need anything, let us know,” My father said.

“We’re gonna take a nap then. Love you, sweetheart.”

“Love you too.”