𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚊 𝚐𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚛, 𝚔𝚒𝚍 -- 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚘𝚏𝚏𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚟𝚎

I followed Deku back into UA. He was bubbling with excitement, leading me through the crowded halls as I held onto the back of his blazer, clutching the strap of my bag with the other. We ended up staying with my family that night because it was so late, and left first thing in the morning.

"D-Deku-kun, sl-slow down!" I stammered. He paused, quickly apologizing.

"I keep forgetting you aren't a student here," He said, allowing me to catch up to his side as he rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"It's alright," I said. "My school's pretty small, so I'm just not used to seeing this many people."

"Oh. Do you want to wait for them to clear out?" He asked, tilting his head.

"Th-that's nice of you, Deku-kun, but I think we should find Aizawa-sensei. He must be worried about you, right?" I said.

"Yeah, you're right. Let's--"

"YOU DAMN NERD!"

We both jumped at the loud, booming voice. I jumped towards Deku, wedging myself between him and the wall. I heard loud crackling, like small explosions, and gasped.

Bakugou's eyes twitched with annoyance, his palm raised with small explosions crackling in his palms. So that's why he always smelled like caramel. Nitroglycerin. His quirk must allow his body to produce it in some form, perhaps sweat, and use it to create explosions.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" He growled.

"W-What are you talking about, Kacchan?" Deku said.

"Quit clingin' to him like a koala, dumbass girl!" He barked. Was...was he...

"Are you talking to me?" I asked.

"No, I'm talking to the fuckin' wall!" He said sarcastically.

"Well, maybe I wouldn't have to if you didn't yell and scare me so much!" I barked back. "Unlike you, Deku-kun has been nice to me!"

"Tch! Let's go, shitty woman," He scoffed, reaching for my arm. I moved away from him.

"I don't want nitroglycerin on me,"

Both males looked at me in surprise. I noticed I was surprising people a lot more these days.

"How do you know it's nitroglycerin?" Bakugou asked.