𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗: 𝚜𝚠𝚒𝚖 -- 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚝𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌

𝚛𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐: 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚛𝚊𝚕. 𝙽𝚘 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜

𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

Keiji pulled me closer to his side, his eyes narrowing. He fumbled for his phone before sending his location to Jonah, telling him to call the police. He did this so he wouldn’t be heard speaking on the line and cause us to get caught.

My brother had no idea that this was the guy who dealt these wounds to me. My brother had no idea that I was the one this guy was after. My brother was utterly clueless in this situation. And that was bad.

But before I could even think, the table we were hiding under was suddenly engulfed in bright blue flames. Keiji gasped, grabbing me as he dove away. The moment we were away from the safety of the table, I was seized by the back of my neck and pulled to my feet.

“Y/n!” Keiji yelled, jumping to his feet.

“Stop!” I yelled, making him freeze.

“Move, and I’ll burn her to a crisp,” Dabi rasped behind me, tapping his finger on my throat as a warning.

“F-Fucking bastard! Let my sister go!” Keiji barked.

“You aren’t very hard to find, you know that, Y/n?”

I tensed. So he knew my name. It probably meant he knew everything about me then; my school, my friends, my family. Even if he didn’t, I’d still treat it as if that’s what he knew.

“Wh-What do you want from me?” I hissed, wincing when he grabbed my arm from the sling and roughly jerked my shoulder back.

“Oh, come on,” He scoffed. “You’re so dramatic. I didn’t burn you that badly. Or is this from when you dislocated your own shoulder to escape? I bet it’s still pretty sore, huh?”

“Get your fucking hands off her!” Keiji yelled. Dabi was quick to react, raising his arm to burn my brother.

Before I could think about what I was doing, my hands clamped around his wrists, pushing his arm up towards the ceiling. His eyes widened as the smoke detectors picked up on the heat and activated. The room washed with fire extinguisher liquid and water, creating a perfect cloud of white. I jerked away from him, grabbing my brother by his wrist before dragging him onto his feet. We followed the rest of the patrons out of the door.