Another day

*May pov*

Today was the first show.

It was of course themed.

The boys dressed like Elsa, since they promised there fans they will dress like a character in Frozen.

The girls decided to dress up like our favirote disney characters, or try our best too.

"What?!? No way im NOT wearing this" I shout in our hotel room as i open the box containing my outfit for today.

"What?" Kai said as they all came over to my bed.

"They want me to be Ariel, but they want me to wear a clam bra on stage" I say mad.

"Look" Unity said lifting up a crop top.

"Thank you!" I say and run to the bathroom. I stripped out of my clothes and took a shower.

-- After shower --

I walked out in my Ariel costume to see that the hotel room has turned into a salon.

"Unity fix my Frenchie please" Dycember said referring to her attempted French braid.

Unity was in her Jack Skeleton outfit, but hasnt done the make-up yet.

Dycember was wearing a Stich hoodie and with her small feet fit into a stich high tops.

"Where's my rose?" Tempo said looking everywhere.

I looked around and saw it in her hair.

"Yo Tempo its in your hair stupido" I said laughing as she takes it out of her hair making a face at me.

"May, can you do my hair?" Kai asked me.

She sat on a bed and i started to simply braid her hair.

"Who needs make up?" Dycember asked and i raised my hand.

I finished Kai's hair and went over to Dycember's bed. She did my make-up perfectly.

"How do i look?" Unity asked and i heard dYcember's brethe hitch.

"I cant see!" I almost yelled. Unity came in front of me and i looked at her the best i could.

"Wonderful" I said. In all honesty she looked just like Jack Skellington.

-- At the shoe --

"Your gonna hate this freakin song" The boys sang.

Thank god Skip made sure that Sam didnt come to the show. Because i may not have my spoon, but i have a fork.

The finished off "This Freakin Song" and it was time for us to come on stage.

First is Tempo.

Tempo skipped out on stage twirling her rose. "Hi Beau" she said in her best French accent.

"Hello Belle" Beau said and she skipped over to James who kissed her cheek and Tempo blushed.

Next was me.

I skipped onto the stage combing my hair with the fork.

"Hello miss Ariel" Beau said smiling.

"Hi Beau" I siad exictidly.

I walked over to Skip. He took my hand and twirled me and i giggled the most girlest giggle ever.

Next, after me is Dycember.

She walked onto stage like a little thug.

"Woah Stich" Beau laughed.

Dycember didnt speak she just growled a little and her hoodie lit up. I heard the crowd go "oooo"

She sat next to beau who just started at her.

Next is Unity.

Everyone knew who she was because of her hair.

"Jacky" Jai said laughing.

"Whats up Elsa?" She said and the crowd laughed and stood next to Luke.

finally it was Kai's turn.

She came on the stage belly dancing.

"Who taught her that?" Daniel whispred to me.

"Dycember and Unity" I whispered back.

She stood next to Jai and bowed to him.

Since the boys didnt want us to be normal we all performed a parody of our characters.

(a/n: not all characters are in the video, sorry)

After we all sang to them we could go off stage.

The boy finished with Best Friends and That what she said.

The boys came backstage while the crowd was cheering.

"What time is the party again?" Luke asked Jai.

"LUKE!" Everyone but Tempo and i yelled

"What?" Tempo and i said at the same time.

Then there was a silcence.

Something is up.