Almost Date Part 4

*May's POV*

after i ate the rest of my bacon, which wasnt a lot left because of Unity, i got dressed.

"DANIEL WERE GOING TO DO ARCHEY" I yelled coming out of my tent.

"I dont know how to do Archery" he said at an almost whine.

"Then you can watch me do it" I say back smirking.

"Whatever Brave" he said smirking as well.

"ITS MARIDA" I yell at him.

He just rolled his eyes and pulled me along the path to the archery area.

"Can you not" I said in a bad Scottish accent.

"You suck at accents" Skip says chuckling.

"Are you really gonna piss me off more? Let me remind you that i have a bow and arrow" I warned him.

We arrived at the archery grounds, seeing that were the only ones here.

"Okay pretty boy, go sit down and let the Boss show you how its done" I say as he sits down by me and i take out my bow and arrows.

I line up my shot and let go of the string, sending the arrow flying through the air, making it hit the target.

"WHOS AWESOME?" I yell turning towards Daniel.

"Not a girl, whos shirt makes no sense" He says laughing.

I look down at my shirt. He's right, i have light skin, and it burns easily, so this shirt was a bad choice.

"Shut up, your turn to try" I say and hand him the bow and an arrow.

"Um no" He says not taking it

"Try at least" I say trying to give it to him.

"no" he says

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"no"

"yes"

"Fine!" he says giving up and taking the bow, lining it up and shooting the arrow making it miss completly.

"See i suck!" he shouts mad.

I roll my eyes and go over to him, helping him line it up.

"This is getting very sexual" he says. I can hear the smirk in his vocie.

"Maybe if your lucky youll get some of this in your dreams" I tease him.

I let go of his arms "Now let go or the bow" I said.

And he literally let go of the bow, making the bow and arrow fall to the ground.

I smack my head "Skip, thats not what i meant".

"I know, but i like it when you line me up" he said smirking.

I roll my eyes and line hm up again.

"Now this time let go of the string" I say and he does so, his arrow hitting the target next to mine.

"Great job" I say and take back my bow.

The rest of the time we went back and forth doing archery and laughing.

It almost felt like a date.