Angry drunk redhead part 2.

*james pov*

I step out of the elevator and start heading towards my room which had Sam and Skip in it.

I banged on the door and heard muffling.

A few minutes later the door opened and there stood Sam in nothing other then a baggy shirt.

"What do you want?" she asked twirling her hair

"I need to talk to skip, it's kin-" "no one calls him skip other then me!" She interrupted me.

It took all of the power in me not to slap the bitch.

Instead I pushed past her and saw skip under the covers only showing his chest with his face red and sweaty.

"Your such a prick, you know you got May drunk?" I said loudly not wanting to yell

"She got herself drunk" Daniel said back

"Because of you!" My voice boomed

"I don't care! Now can you leave so I can bang with Sam more?" Daniel said as Sam came over and started to take off her shirt

Before I could see anything I hurried out slamming the door and heading across the hall to the girls room.

*kai pov*

We all had a limb or head of May.

"You look like a turtle" May said to unity who was holding her head

"You look like a-" unity said but Luke covered her mouth.

She kicked her leg and I dropped it

"Shit" I mumbled and grabbed her leg but the little girl has suck a strong kick.

Adventually I grabbed her leg and we were at our room

We walked in and saw James watching Netflix.

"Really?" Tempo said and he just shrugged.

I dropped her legs and so did Jai.

"I told skip and all he did was said he didn't care and wanted to bang Sam more" James says and May stood up.

"THAT FUCKING MOTHERFUCKER HOW DARE HE WANT TO BANG THT WANT TO HE WHORE!" She yelled and crawled under my bed.

"Come on Mayra" Luke said and looked under the bed

"Guys look at this" he said as we all came over and saw a sleeping Mayra Brooks under my bed.

"Awe so cute" Jai said in a girly voice pulling out his phone but there was a loud and strange bang at the door.

Luke went to answer it.

"Oh hell no" I said when I saw who came in.