How could you?

I enter my grandpa's room, to see him doing paperwork.

"Hi Mr. Brooks" I say. I'm not allowed to call him Grandpa when were at school, or else he'll be in trouble.

"What did you do this time?" he said not looking up, but he knew it was me.

"Nothing" I say. It's the truth. i didn't push Ari, she fell on purpose.

"Ms. Hammond told me you pushed Miss Grande down" he said now looking at me.

"I didn't! you know that she bully's me and my friends" I fire back.

"Which give it more reason to why you would try to hurt her, now she has to go home to her parents, to tell them that you pushed her and hurt her ankle, then there going to call me and make sure that you guys go to counseling..." he trailed off.

"So im in trouble for doing nothing right?" I ask knowing i am.

"Well you know i have to give you a punishment or else people will think things" He says, writing something down.

i didnt say anything, just looking at him blankly.

"Your suspended for two weeks, and have to go to in school detention for the rest of the day" he says "I'm sorry".

"How could you?" I ask leaving the room.

My mom is going to kill me. And no school, more work.

I walk to the detention room and sit down, putting my head down falling asleep, not caring if i get in more trouble then i already am.