Heart break Monday

Kai pulls into the nearest spot to the school. We all piled out of the car with a few "Move your arse" and some "Your on my bag dipshit". We all started walking to the front of our school.

As we enter it I see my brother, Jai making out with the schools slut Arianna Grande. I glance over to Kai to see if she is okay. She looks broken hearted. "Sorry" I mouth to her.

We ignored them and walked to our lockers letting Eli go to his across the school. We waved bye him and all opened our lockers at the same time, like we do.

Unity, Tempo, and I all have average math for homeroom. While the others either have algebra, chemistry, or gym. Unity and I make our way to class slowly. We enter the room just as the late bell rings.

I take my seat in front next to Tempo. While Unity sits in the back next to my best guy friend (besides Eli) Daniel, but we call him Skip.

"Wanna mess with Mr. English?" Tempo asked quietly smirking at me. I nodded evilly and sat up straight with her, smiling girly.

"Good Morning class" Mr. English said walking into the classroom, going to his desk in front. "Good Morning sir" Tempo and I said at the same time. I hear Unity and Skip laugh. "Brooks twins stop or detention" he says pointing a finger at us.

We both turn our heads sideways and said "What do you mean?". "Detention both of you" he said mad.

The whole class burst out laughing. At what I don't know, we do this everyday.

"Okay class you will be learning.." I zoned out at this point in till someone tapped my shoulder and handed me a note. It read "M.R.B, Daniel has a new gf that thot lucy, you know the one with blonde hair that is taller then you and him -U.S.T.".

I felt betrayed, I felt broken. Yeah I like him, but he doesn't know, and I kinda want to keep it that way.

Now whenever we hang out she will most likely be there.

"May, May, MAYRA" Unity and Tempo screamed in my ear. "WHAT" I yell back making the class temporally quiet.

"He said to get into groups" Tempo said turning her desk towards mine. Unity sits in the empty desk behind me.

"I fell bad for Kai, she saw Jai kissing Ari" Tempo said leaning her face on her hand.

"I fell bad for May, Daniel and Lucy just aren't meant to be" Unity says quietly so Skip doesn't hear.

"I feel bad for you Tempo, James has a new girl of the week" I whisper to Tempo making her face drop.

(Picture is Dycember)