the group of fighting people

*Tempo POV*

The rest of the day till sunset James and i explosred the lake. Cant wait till tommrow when the rest of the squad comes.

James and i decided that we needed to head back. We joked and laughed and ran a little till we got near the site.

"Who used my brush? I know it was you!" I heard a high pitched yell.

"I didnt use it" I hear a lower, but female, voice say back.

As i walked to the front of the site i saw that all of my girl friends were around Ariana and Jai, and ari was holding a hair brush, her hair brush.

"Yeah, 3 outta 5 of us have blonde hair" Dycember said rolling her eyes

"Well now i know exactly who did it" Ari said and stared down Dycember

"If you think i did it i swear to god" Dycember said through grittnted teeth.

"I dont think i know" Ari said getting into Dycember's face.

"Dont you dare get into my friends face you whore" my twin May said pulling Ari back by the hair.

"Excuse me faggot?" She said, i could tell that she was gonna say more then just faggot but May punched her. Not enough to hurt her, just to harm her.

As Ari was about to swing back at May, Unity stepped inbetween them, catching Ari's thrown punch.

"Touch my friends and ill beat your ass into the ground" Unity threatned.

Ari took away her fist. Thne right when i was about to ask where Kai was, Ari punched Unity in the face, hard.

"Fuck it!" I heard Dycember scream as she attacked Ari. Soon May, and Unity started to beat her up.

While the boys, Beau Jai Luke and Skip, were trying to break them up.

"Kai would have had Ari having a broken leg" I said out loud.

"Where is Kai?" James asked.

If your wondering why James and i are standing back and not getting into it, its because we cant fight for life. Its  the honest truth.

"Guys where's Kai" I said walking towards the group of fighting people.

"Guys where's Kai?" I said a little louder walking more towards them.

I groaned and yelled "WHERE THE FUCK IS KAI?".

They all went dead silence, and stopped fighting.

Jai didnt even looked at me, he just pulled his girlfriend up from the gorund.

"She's on a hike" Luke said as if it was simple.

"What time did she leave?" I asked getting worried.

"like 12 ish" Unity said shrugging.

"I hope that man stealer got losted or died" ari said laughing quietly.

"Excuse me slut" I said and got close to her.

"i said i ho-" was all she said because i punched her square in the nose.

"ooooooo" I could here behind me

Jai gave me a death glare and brought Ari, and her broken nose, to the bathroom unit.

"Damn Tempo" I heard my oldest brother Beau say

"No one messes with my squad" I said nad they hugged me

I pulled away and looked at them "Best friends, you are my fucking best friends" I started to sing.

"Yo honestly, this is the best night ever" Unity and May started to sing

"And this song, I'm really feeling this song" Beau and Dycember sang with us.

"Yo honestly, this is the best night ever" Skip sang loudly, making May sing loud also

"This is the best night ever" James sang.

WE all started to sing our song, Best friends. We did our made up hands moves and laughing while singing when some one messed up.

Tonight would be a good night.