Why is she coming?!

*Unity's POV*

"THIS FUCKING TENT IS BEING GAY!" i yell as the tent im suppose to be seting up falls down.

"Let me help" Luke says and comes over.

Dycember, Tempo and I are suppose to be sharing this tent, but some how they put me incharge.

I stand back as Luke works his magic and sets it up.

"Your welcome" he says smiling, walking towards me

"Thank you" I say smiling back as our faces were close.

"I SAW A FROG" Dycember yelled as she walked towards out camp ground, making Luke back away

"WE SAW A FROG" Tempo yelled also.

What i dont get about them is that we come here every summer around the same time, and they still complain about the weather, the animals, the bugs, and the list goes on and on.

"Ooooh i see you too" Dycember said giving me the "i see you' look.

I just glare at her.

"We got wood" Daniel yells as him and May come down the path. Daniel carrying a lot of wood, while May carried a twig.

"I helped a lot" she said sarcastically.

"Yeah, by watching me, enjoying the view" Skip teased. May's face turned into a bright red.

"No i was looking.. at the um.. sky" May stuttered, her face getting more darker.

"Sure" Daniel said smirking, as he put the wood by the fire pit.

It was pretty obvious that Skip and May liked each other.. but neither of them would admit it.

Thats why the boys and us girls, all of us but May and Skip, decided that Daniel and May would share a tent, along with Kai.

"Ill get the fire going" James said, as he is the only one we trust with fire.

"I'll help too" Tempo said moving next to James, on the little wooden bench beside the fire pit.

There's another cute, potential, couple. James and Tempo. All that i know is that Tempo likes him, i have no idea if James likes her, for sure. But they always flirt.

"Where's Eli?" Dycember asked coming out of our tent.

"He went on Summer break with his family remember?" May said looking up from her tent, that she is attempting to put up.

"Ohh yeah" Dycemebr said.

"Blonde moment?" I asked her.

She nodded in response and got out of the tent.

"I DID IT AGAIN!" James yelled in exicment as i see a flicker of fire from the pit.

We all gathered around the fire, as it flickered in our eyes.

Everyone but Kai and Jai was around the fire. Weird but whatever.

"Best friends, you are my fucking best friends" Beau started to sing

"Yo honestly, this is the best night ever" Daniel and James joined in with Beau

"And this song, im really feeling this song" May and Dycemeber joined in with the rest of them

"Yo honestly, this is the best night ever" We all sang in unison.

We went on signing our song, that we all made up, doing our motions with the lyrics.

After we stopped singing there was silence.

In till we heard yelling.

"WHY IS SHE COMING?!?!?" I heard Kai yell as her and Jai walked down the trail

"Because she wanted to" Jai said simply.

"THIS WAS SUPPOSE TO BE OUR CAMPING TRIP, US THE ORIGINAL SQUAD, NOT WITH HER AN ADDED ON" Kai yelled back, obviously furious

"Well too bad she is already here" Jai said smiling.

I looked around in confusion, in till i saw what made everyone else stare at. We were all staring at baby pink heels on the rocky ground.

She was here.