Angry drunk red head part 1.

*May's POV*

As soon as we got off the plan i looked around for my squad. Some how we got seprated.

I see daniel and he's getting very touchy and close to this bleach blonde bimbo.

I let out a loud and long sigh and put on my oh fuck no face.

I march over theyre behind daniel but before i could tap him on the shoulder i feel someone pick me up and carry me away.

*James POV*

As soon as the plane lanes my eyes were set on May. Not in a lovey way, but in a 'i need to tell her something' way.

Daniel has been keeping a VERY big secret from everyone.

He was secretly dating this girl named Sam. A tomboyish name i know but she is a whore.

The only reason i know is because i saw them together  before the camping trip. Making out in fact.

Daniel made me swaer i wouldnt tell anyone.

Then when i found out that him and May were a thing, or a sort of thing, i flipped shit.

now i have to make sure she doesnt see them beause she is gonna be where we are.

When we got off the plane i lost the red head. Shocking i know.

I looked around and saw her heading towards Sam and Skip.

I quickly ran over to her and picked her up quickly spinning her around and heading the other way.

"what the hell?" she said loudly.

"Lets go to the food court" i said and brought her exactly there.

"What the fuck?!?" she said angrily at me.

"Arent you hungry?" i asked trying to change the subject.

"Yeah but im more mad! Why the hell did you bring me away from them?" She asked her hair seeming to brighten up.

"Listen May, they have been dating for 2 months now" I said not looking her in the eyes

"Wh-what?" she said her voice low and calm

i could feel her heart breaking

"Sorry" i said i was about to say more but she stormed off.

"May-" i called and went after her.

Damn she walks fast.

Soon i lost her in a crowd.

Shell probably find one of the guys or girls i thought.

-- At hotel--

 All of us were in the girls room, trying to block out the noise from across the hall. If you get my drift.

"Im bored" my girlfreind Tempo said laying upside down from her bed.

All the girls were on there bed either talking to each other, painting there nails, or just on there phones.

Jai, luke, and i were squished on the small love seat that they had in the room.

out of bordom i look around the room and see that all of the beds had people on it, but one.

May's bed.

"Guess where's May?" i asked.

Dycember looked up from her toe nails and looked around.

"In the bathroom" Unity said simply.

But i knew that wasnt it.

All of a sudden we hear the fire alarms go off.

"The fuck my ears" Kai said and put her hands over her ears.

We all exited the room. As we walked outside we saw a short running ginger run by us sining loud.

" Trouble whats they told me since the day i was born, Evil's what the stamoed upon my hostpital forms i tried to choke my mom with my umbilical cord" She yelled as she ran back and forth down our hallway.

Then i relized. as the rest of us relized, that the ginger was May.

"Woah woah" Beau said and caught her in his arms.

"So hope for the best and say fuck the rest" she yelled giggling like crazy.

"Hey Beau beau you looking hot today" she said trying to flirt.

"Mayra stop it" Beau said trying to make her stop biting his ear.

"I thought you liked it, thats what you told me last night" May said and giggled.

She got out of his reach and ran down the stairs.

We follwed her running to keep up.

Damn when she says she can run as fast as a cheeta, she means it.

She knocks on someones door.

"Yes hello?" The older man answers.

"Hi im your daughter good bye" she said and closed the door for him then ran down the hall way laughing.

"Guys i think she's drunk" Tempo said.

"But she never drinks not even when were out partying" Unity says

What did Skip do to her? I thought

"Guys i think she went down again" I said as the lights stopped flashing.

They all groaned and ran after her. I ran to the elvator and waited for it to come.

When it did i went up. I need to tell skip.

*Luke's POV*

We run down the stairs as May trips on the last step and face plants into the paved stairs.

"OOOOOO" we all stop and say

She gets up and keeps running

"Why did mom have to make 4 of us?" I hear Jai say out of brethe since we've been running for about 30 minutes now.

She stops in the hall way and starts to dance and do horrible balle.

"Guys on count of three run towards her and grab her no matter what she does dont let go" I say and they all nod.

"One..." i say and they get ready.

"Two..." I say and look at my drunk sister

"Three...." We all run and tackle her.