luke's butt

"Mayra Rosa Brooks get up first day of school" my mom, Gina Brooks, called up the stairs. "5 more years I mumbled flipping over so my head is on my pillow.

I hear people shuffle into my room. Probably my mom, I thought. "Luke, luke do it" I hear a man voice whisper and then chuckle. I groan and open my eyes to see my brothers' butt in my face.

I scream and push him off my bed. I snickered. Beau and Jai are laughing like the maniacs they are.

"Get out now" I say. Luke is the first one to leave because he knows ill kill him again if he doesn't.

"I get shower first" Luke yells and runs to the bathroom. "No I do" Jai yelled running out also.

"Out" I say pointing to my door. " Damn who died and made you Beyoncé?" Beau said with his hands up leaving my room.

Feeling the power I threw a pillow at my sister Tempany. "Ugh" she groaned and threw it back. "Thanks" I say sarcastically. She flipped over and fell back to sleep.

Today was the first day of school after April Vacation. 3 more months till summer. Till Freedom.

I get dressed, because I took a shower the night before. I walk down into my kitchen just in time to see one of 4 of my best friends.

"Unity is here!" she yells hugging me then my mom. I laughed and picked up my bagel taking a bite.

"Mom where are my cleats?" my brother Luke Brooks says walking into my kitchen in just a towel. "I.. erm.. im g-gonna be I-in the c-car" Unity stammered running out of my kitchen.

"She like you, you know Luke" I say taking another bite grabbing my bag. "Have fun sweetheart" my mom said and kissed my temple.

I approached the car waiting for me.

"Heyyyy girlies and dude" I say opening the door. I see my four best friends, Kaiya Walker, Unity Taylor, Elijah Taylor, and you cant forget Dycember Smith.

"Whats I bitch" Eli says side hugging me as I slide into the car next to him. "Tempo coming or nahh" Dycember said from the front.

Tempo is also one of my best friends, hey she is my only sister.

"Nahh she is getting a ride with Jai and Luke" I say eating my bagel.

"Is that a bagel?" Eli asked raising an eyebrow. "Yup its so good" I say finishing it off.

"Your eating me?" Kai said from the driver side. "Yup" I say in a deep voice as we all laugh. "Okay then" Unity and Eli said at the same time making all of us laugh harder.

Here we go off to hell, I mean school.

(Pic is May)