going on tour

The movie finishes and i clap loudly, waking up my sleeping friends. "May shhhh" Beau says since he was sitting the closet to me.

"Dont tell me what to do" I say back and hit his temple with my spoon. "Can you not?" he asks sleepily. "I could and just did" I say as the front door opens.

my parents walk in and everyone fully wakes up.

"Mayra your suppose to be in your room" my mom says as she enters the room.

"I um have homework i better get going" James says looking at his wrist as if there was a watch. "Yeah us to" Kai, Unity and Dcyember said and got off where ever they were sitting and left.

"I'm sleeping over tonight so" Skip said as Luke grabbed his shirt and pulled him up the stairs followed by Jai, Beau and Tempo.

"Your father and I have made a decison on your major punishment" my mom said (a/n: i dont know if the brooks have a dad in there house so im gonna say they do)

I sit back in my chair staring at them because i know if i speak the punshiment will be worse.

"You know that your brothers, Daniel and James are going on a tour this summer, well your going with them and Beau will be incharge of everything you do" My dad said making Beau run down the stairs.

"What? No! I dont wanna i suppose to have fun not be a babysitter" Beau said almost at a yell.

"To bad, if your sister is punished your all punished" my mom said as i laughed quietely.

"That means i have to go to?" Tempo said coming down the stairs. I knew they were all listening.

"Yes" my dad said simpily.

"No! i am suppose to go to a basketball camp" Tempo says sinking into the ground.

"Well you can go next year" my dad said patting her on the back.

She looks up at me and sneers "I hate you" she says and gets up heading upstairs. After a moment i hear a door slam shut. Great.

"Go to your room now" my mom says poiting to the steps.

i go up the stairs to be stopped by my brothers and Daniel. "Sorry" they all say. "Dont be i gotta plan" i whisper and head to my room, shutting the door laying on my bed.

"This summer will be sweet" i think and fall asleep.

(A/n: i got a lot planned for this book... a lot. this week end i cant update either of my books becasue im going to a place with 11 other family members including 1 baby so help me. bye, love you, dont die)

(Picture is Kai)