Surprise part 2.

*may pov*

tempo and i squealed and shut the door to the bathroom.

We slipped on our dresses and put on our masks, they werent the annoying ones that you had to hold, they were the ones that just stick to your face.

We change in the same bathroom because she is my twin. She is wearing a black and gold dress while im wearing a white and gold dress. And no it isnt black and blue.

We walk out the bathroom to see James jerking off..... just kidding hes playing on his phone.

"Ready to go to the salon girls?" he asks us and we both nod.

We put on the heels that were left in the bathtub by our dresses and walked out of the room behind James.

We literally walked across the hall when James stopped. He knocked 3 times in a rhymatic pattern and Unity opened up the door.

"Come in Brook twins" she said and pulled us in.

I got pushed into a seat "May i know exaclty what hair do i should do on you" a woman spoke. I couldnt see her face becasue she was already fixing my hair. I couldnt see tempo to ask her who this woman was, or what she looked like.

30 minutes went by and i have run out of games to play on my phone, i checked all soical media websites and i even tryed to take a selfie but the woman said if i tried to take a picture or if she even saw me with my camera on she would cut off my hair. So i couldnt check snapcaht.

she finally finished my hair 25 minutes later and i got up and turend around.

"MOM!" i shouted and tackled my mother to the ground. "hi May" she spoke smiling as i help her up off the ground. I will admit i missed my mom even though she was being a bitch last time i saw her.

"where is my sister?" i asked her. "bathroom with unity, oh you look so grown up!" she exlamied smiling widely.

"what is happening why am i and tempo getting all dressed up and stuff?" i asked her

"cant tell you" she smiled widely as Tempo and Unity came out. Tempo's make up was done and she looked like a preincess.

"SWITCH!" Unity and my mom yelled at hte same time as Unity grabbed me and mom grabbed Tempo.

"Im gonna make you look beautiful!" Unity almsot yelled in my ear.

30 minutes went by and she was done with my face. I know it seems long, but she also penicled my eyebrows, plucked my eyebrows and we took breaks to talk about our crush and boyfriends.

" i cant belive you didnt suspect that James and Tempany was a thing" Unity said as we laughed. Unity and i are, as far as we know, the only ones that know about James and her dating.

"so how is luke?" I asked her.

"Amazing! he is such a gentalmen and oh my god he smells sooo good" Unity said sitting on the side of the bathtub.

"how are you and skip?" she asked me

"i dont really know... honestly" i said and she smirked

"what?" i asked and she shook her head "nothing"

"tell me Unity Skai Taylor" i said saying her full name.

"you know Eli is coming tonight" Unity said smling

"OMG !!!! to what tonight?" i yelled then rleized what she had said.

"shit" she muttered.

"tell me or-" "come on ladies your behind schedule" mom intruppted me when she opened the door and pulled me out.

Tempo and i were foreced to run down the hall into a elevator in heels.

"IF YOU EVER PUT ME IN HEELS AGAIN I WILL CHOP OFF YOUR DICK AND FEED IT TO ALLIGATORS" I yelled at James who was the one who made us run.

"sorry i wont make you wear heels again" james said putting his hands up to surrender

We go down the elevator in an akward silence and as soon as the doors open i am lifted up by a man i havent seen before. i look to my left and see my sister is too.

they bring us into the hotels ball room where it is pitch black....