Chapter 1: Morning routines

Beep! Beep! Beep! Beep! My alarm blared instantly, trying to wake me up. I groaned and tried to roll over but something was there. It yelped and jumped off the bed. "Oh, I'm sorry buddy I didnt know you were in here!" I mumbled sitting up in bed. I looked around my room with bleary eyes and got out of bed. My alarm clock was still shrieking for my attention, I walked across my room and turned it off.

I had gotten dressed and was heading to the bathroom to do my make up for the first day back to school when my mom called up, " Scarlet if you aren't up yet I'm bring up a spray bottle!!". I groaned to let her know I was alive and started to do my makeup for my first day of senior year.

My mom called up " Scarlet your friends are here!" I went back into my room and apologized to my dog for laying on him. Then I grabbed my sinch sack and ran out the door and hugged my two best friends. Laura was on the right and was smallest girl on the cheer squad. She has dark red hair I liked to call cherry-chocolate, and has brown eyes. Rachel was on the left, she has blond hair and blue eyes, and long legs. We always joked about her being the perfect guy charm. We walked down the front porch together and hopped into Laura's subauru.

(Austin's point of view)

My alarm started to go off, I groaned internally

great, 4:00 Am again, didn't sleep at all, and now I have to go to h*ll oops sorry prison. Wait that's not right either. What's it called oh yeah school.

I got out of bed and turned off my alarm. I started to do my morning routine of 30 push ups and 40 jump squats. Then I went down in the basement and practiced martial arts on a punching bag until sweat was running into my eyes making them sting.I walked back up stairs and hoped in the shower. I stayed in their for who knows how long then I got out and got dressed. I put on a pair of black denim jeans, a light blue shirt that I think was starting to get alittle small because it hugged my abdomen, chest and shoulders. I looked at the clock. Crap!! It's 6:50!! I grabbed my shoes and put them on quickly. I grabbed keys, a black leather jacket, and an apple for breakfast on the way and ran out the door. I hopped into my old rusty ford and started to drive to Davis High.

Hey guys I apologize for the kinda boring chapter. Well I promise it will get better. Thanks for trying out this book, this my second book attempt, and I hope you enjoy it.

So party hard, watch Netflix, have fun, enjoy the book, be a friendly potatoe, peace out. =)