Chapter 8: Austin

I woke up groggily, I was in a chair. I tried to get up but I was tied down.

"What's happening!?!?Where am I!?!? Is anyone there!?!? Hello!" I yelled hestaricaly. Someone hit me over the head "shut up you ass!" yelled the person who had hit me. I tried to speak but I was hit over the head again. "next time it will be your balls, so I suggest you just shut up!" whispered some one by my ear. I couldn't see anything because of a cloth they put over my eyes.

I heard a door open somewhere behind me "hey pretty boys awake!" said the same person who yelled in my ear. I heard clicks on the concrete floor as if a girl was walking in high heels.

The jerk works for a girl? I can easily over power a girl. If she gets me alone then I can...... Can what kill her. I couldnt go back to that it wouldn't be good. Last time I did was a few years ago. Remember the twin towers well let's just say it wasn't the planes fault. I threw a major tempertantrum.

The clicking sound stopped right in front of me. Someone took the cloth that was covering my eyes allowing me to see the thing that was infront of me. It wasn't human!!

It had narled, thick hands the color of Ivory then long talen like nails the color of tar. It's skin was the color of ivory and had black bat wings sprouting out of its back. I couldn't see its face but I was pretty sure it was a girl, because of the long thick locks of jet black hair. It went down to her waist covering her face from view. I looked down see what had cause the clicking sound. Her feet were talons, like she was a giant bird.

She had the cloth that used to be covering my eyes in her hand. She pushed aside her hair for me to see a terrifying sight. Her eyes were straight black, even the whites were black. Where her nose was supposed to be there was just two slits, kinda like Voldemort's. Her mouth was just a whole filled with shark teeth that couldn't close. I understood know why she hadn't spoke. She couldn't have spoken with a mouth like that.

I heard a lilting voice in my mind 'welcome to my humble home Star Slayer.' I gasped shocked.

How did she.... What is... ?

I heard the voice in my mind again. It cackled then said 'I am lylth the mother of all demons and I know all my children, Star Slayer you can not lie to me.'