Chapter 5: strange people

I woke up in a strange room. When I figured out it wasn't my room I started to freak! I tried to get up but I was tied down." Help! Help!Whats going on?!" I yelled. "Easy, easy" said someone to my right. I writhed on the bed trying to get up.

"Look you hit your head pretty hard. You might have a concussion" said someone to my left. I looked over to see a boy with dark brown hair and green eyes. He looked about my age maybe older. I looked to my right to see a man maybe 30 or 40. He had alot of scars running up and down his arms and a few on his face they seemed to almost make him shimmer.

" She looks like a wanna be Barbie." said someone from behind me. I looked up and saw a girl alittle older than me with long blond hair and harsh almost cruel features. "I am not a Barbie I am a pissed off girl!" I said loudly, that last part was directed at everyone.  Someone in the door way snickered I looked over to see the boy that was at Austin's  house.

"You!" I said astonished "yes! It's me here to save your life again." he said with a smirk on his face. "see I told you guys that I saved her life." he said hotily. I glared at him " actually no from what I remember you held a knife to my throat for the better part of an hour! Then you knocked me out!!" I said hopping to get him in trouble with who ever the other people are. It didn't work "My dear he did save you even if you think he didn't. Did you or do you have any idea what is in that house!" said the older man to my right.

"Okay I guess I didnt know that a burglar was in the house!!" I yelled at the boy in the door. "Ha! A burglar! If only! Kick, if you knew who I was you wouldn't have kicked me." he said. I glared at him " oh so your a kidnapper, or maybe your a rapist!?" I said sarcasticly. "Uh-oh Seth, you better watch out she's spot on!!" I looked at him and the boy who was apparently named Seth.

"you know what I don't care but please bring back Austin." I said to them. "who's Austin?" "Was that the kid that lived there?" asked Seth and the other boy. "I don't really care about this Austin guy unless he's hot which he probably isn't. Sooo can I leave?" asked the girl behind. "I have a question." I said quickly they all looked at me. "Can you PLEASE untie me!!"

Hey guys this is nutmeg1810 so I hope you like the book so far. I have been doing my best, but if you like romance novels I would suggest reading Obviously Me by AmbrosiaRose.

So if you got any ideas for my book let me know. Hey I got a question for you. If con is the opposite of pro, then is congress the opposite of progress?

So party hard, have fun, save the world, enjoy this book, and watch Netflix. Peace out. Be a good potatoe. Bye =)